Vent Thread

Anonymous #5DF6
@Color Anon
It’s not so much because they’re a normie as it is when normies congregate in a new space they generally start changing it until the reason it appealed to the original group is all but gone. I don’t think it’s their goal, personally, it just happens.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
@Anonymous #5DF6
I have never seen “normies” changing a site.
I have seen, however, abnormal people trying to change whatever site they go to fill it with poitics, fetishes, sexual roleplay, fights, “That offends me”, “why do you hate us so much?” and “I am so depressed” discussions, though.
And I say this from personal experience after having lived through this several times on all of my favorite communities, including ones where fetishes, politics and sexual discussions were banned from day one but the abnormal, anti-normie people still spammed around regardless of how many times they were asked to stop until they ruined the place for good.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@UrbanMysticDee
If they are stupid and fuck everything up then they aren’t “Normies” and instead you are thinking of the stupid and unfit trying to do retarded things to create stupidity acceptance.
Anti Normies (or whatever they are called) are basically the evolved version of Fat Acceptance movements, since as far I can understand it, they promote the idea that being conflictive, degenerate, contrarian, terminally online and all around useless is the new normal.
Or whatever they say. I really cannot understand how anyone can live a fucked up life like that and feel proud of being like that.
@evan555alpha
Furries at least get jobs to pay for their fursuits, furry orgies and furry drawings, I suppose. The anti Normie feel proud of being unemployed because according to them, having a job to sustain yourself makes you a wagie and therefore, bad or something.
Posted Report
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@Color Anon
Normie (nor-mie):
a: Someone who leaks real life into the internet, ruining the escapism for everyone else.
b: Someone who does not regularly use the internet unless it is easily accessible.
c: A faggot who needs to get off my board.
In more serious terms, it’s someone who does not observe the existing culture on the internet and attempts to replace it with culture from real life.
This is in contrast to those that do so from elsewhere on the internet, who shouldn’t be named or asked to lurk more, they should merely be purged with holy fire.
@Zaknel
It’s those that mix the two and, in corporations, attempt to force people to mix the two to continue using the internet.
Unrelated to this conversation: holy shit, you would not believe how many ESL retards try to ban evade without even reading their ban reason.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Ban evasion and politics discussion are two things that really do not do any favors to anyone, blargh.
The first, you aren’t fooling anyone and the second, you aren’t changing anyone’s opinion and much less your own, so what’s the point of yelling at each other because you don’t like what the other guy thinks?
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Needed to use a can opener on the pickle jar. Even running it under hot water for 5 minutes did nothing but dissolve the glue on the label. I had to poke a hole in the lid to release the vacuum.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide