Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
Ah. Thanks for the try, by the way.
Looks like I’m going to have to do the one thing I didn’t want to do and log in under my old username after almost 3 years.
Since I go by a different username now I wouldn’t be surprised if the staff uses that as an excuse to reject the takedown request just to keep being dicks.
(Edit) Well, after a few tries I got to log in there and requested to be added to their DNP list. The faster they proccess and go with that, the faster we can get over it because man, having to log in Derpibooru felt really unpleaseant.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I miss when the internet was more decentralized. You could find a website about a topic and go there and talk about it. Now, everything is overtaken by Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and other mega-sites I want nothing to do with. It’s part of why I’m here even though I haven’t cared about MLP in a long time.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well, dammit. Looks like Derpibooru’s staff decided to keep ignoring my takedown requests no matter what I do. I am used to get a contrarian reaction from thieving teenagers, but DB’s staffers are into their 30’s and way more, and one would expect them to already know how to act their age.
They can’t even argue that they have been too busy to process my request since as I already said, Ciaran had enough time and energy to manually remove all the tags that identified my stuff as being exclusive for this place and if he could do that, he also could have removed my stuff with a single mouse click and way less effort.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@Color Anon
They’re literally retarded, age doesn’t matter, they are incapable of discerning right from wrong.
================
Microwave died. I’m surprised the cheap chinese junk actually survived 6-7 years.
Posted Report
Zaknel

Ezekiel 33:11
Well, dammit. Looks like Derpibooru’s staff decided to keep ignoring my takedown requests no matter what I do. I am used to get a contrarian reaction from thieving teenagers, but DB’s staffers are into their 30’s and way more, and one would expect them to already know how to act their age.
They can’t even argue that they have been too busy to process my request since as I already said, Ciaran had enough time and energy to manually remove all the tags that identified my stuff as being exclusive for this place and if he could do that, he also could have removed my stuff with a single mouse click and way less effort.
So, they are literally ignoring your takedown request entirely?
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
I haven’t received a single answer or even seen any reaction from the staff, even if they already know I submited a DNP and why. Again, Ciaran was fully aware that my pixel art was exclusive for this place alone, since he was the one who personally removed the tags that identified it as such, so the staff cannot even pretend to excuse themselves by claming to not know what’s going on or pretend to not have the time to proccess my request after Ciaran already proved to have plenty of time to do that, and then deliberately chosing to be a dick.
I’m not really mad about my pixel art being submited there, but the staff’s childish reaction is quite baffling.
I wonder how many other guys might be on the same situation as I, because with Derpibooru’s recent contest and absurd amount of people desperately submiting tons of grabbed art for points, there’s no way this only could have happened just to me.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
What pisses me off about the Bladerunner 2050 isn’t that it’s long and slow, and it isn’t that the protagonist is a decoy and isn’t someone important, and it’s not even that the resistance viciously mocks him at the end for thinking he’s more than totally worthless.
What pisses me off is that the entire fucking movie is unimportant. The resistance knew from the very beginning who the replicant child was (it’s the scientist lady). The protagonist and everything he did searching for the child was totally pointless and has no wider ramifications on anything. The whole movie is a 4 hour tangent that spoon feeds the audience a bunch of bullshit and then laughs at them before ending abruptly. The whole movie is one sick joke at the expense of the audience. That’s what pisses me off.
The entire movie is like a mockery of the hero’s journey. We wait 4 hours to find out that the hero is nobody, he dies in obscurity, and his journey was totally pointless. The filmmakers are just taking the piss the whole time.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
Nope, I submited my DNP days ago but they are still ignoring me, and my stuff is still there.
Giving my past experiences with DB’s staff, i would say they are trying to piss me off so they could have a reason to keep my stuff as a punishment or something without making themselves look like the bad guys. Hell, my issues with the staff was one of the reasons why I quit that place in the first place. Yeah, I could have openly complained on the gallery’s comments from day one about how that’s mine and how I never wanted it on Derpibooru, but looks like that’s exactly what Ciaran and company wants.
https://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1681255863582505.gif
Semi related: I just uploaded this old animation on /mlp/‘s art thread. If it pops out on Derpi, it wasn’t me.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well, Ciaran finally felt like answering to my DNP request, but of course he would want to make things complicated just because he can.
https://i.ibb.co/6rw1csw/Screenshot-2023-04-12-at-17-46-54-Showing-Conversation-Derpibooru.png
I have this gut feeling that he’s going to try to claim I’m not the real creator, just to refuse the takedown and keep being a dick.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well, Ciaran replied and just as I feared, he decided to call me a liar and is refusing to do a damn thing under the excuse that I have “no proof” about being the original creator, just because he wants to be a jerk. Giving the patronizing tone of his reply, looks like he will keep playng that card no matter what.
Derpibooru, you know.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Seiken
I already have that on my profile, but he claims I just recently uploaded the pics in dispute to my DA account (not true) so my DA account isn’t a valid proof. Basically he demands me to show him examples the pics in dispute that I had created before I submited them here, but I told him that when I create an animation I submit them to this place and DA at the same time- he’s just using excuses to refuse to do his job.
When I told him that he could just come here to verify my claims directly from the staff and also requested him to add the pixel art I left on Derpibooru to the DNP list he just covered his ears and refused to do a thing, so it’s clear he’s just playing a game of excuses and will never do what I requested from him.
This is pretty unpleaseant, to say the least.
Posted Report
Seiken
Artist -

I see, yeah that’s complete assery.
You uploaded it 2h prior to being uploaded to deviantart. So unless there is somewhere else a source its clear proof that you are the creator. And also from the uploads on derpibooru its clear that someone else recently uploaded all your stuff from here to derpibooru.
I don’t think its rocket science, Ciaran either malicious and/or incompetent.
Anonymous #5DF6
@Color Anon
Am I understanding correctly that derpi’s hostility toward the altboorus has gotten to the point they don’t accept original art you post to them as proof you drew it?
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide