Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
This fucking cunt at the library. The stupider people are the more they think they know everything.

Yes, when you print something it prints the whole job in order.

No, the printer will not, cannot stop printing one job, insert a page or two from someone else’s print job in the middle, and then resume printing the first job. If you print something while someone else’s document is printing it can show up immediately before, or immediately after, but it won’t magically print in the middle.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@UrbanMysticDee
You reminded me of when my dad used to nag me about finding some way for him to download something from the internet AND burn it on a disc while it was still downloading so he could save hard disc space.
The more I kept telling him that what he wanted was impossible, the more he insisted it totally could be done until he finally accepted it couldn’t be done at all.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well, I had to go to Derpibooru to report my pixel art for deletion. Now let’s hope the staff there feels like listening to me.
Posted Report
BikerDash

I’ve been without my truck for over a month now… Had the dealership fucking listened to me when I toldthem the lesking oil line needed to be fixed BEFORE the thing fucking blew out, I would not be here without my truck. Had they FUCKING LISTENED, they would have had to only do a $200 repair under the vehicle’s warranty. Instead, they dilly-fucking-dallied around, and the line blew out, causing a complete loss of oil pressure, which caused the engine to seize. Now they have an ELEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLAR repair job.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well. Derpibooru not just ignored my request to get my stuff removed from there, but Ciaran himself decided to be a dick and removed the “Ponybooru Exclusive” tags that got imported along my stuff, just to hide the true origin of my stuff.
If he had the time and energy to do that, why couldn’t he just have removed my stuff instead? I don’t want it there, and this kind of childish staff behavior is one of the reasons why.
https://i.ibb.co/4m7bHNR/Screenshot-2023-04-06-at-16-04-53-Tag-Changes-on-Image-3080265-Derpibooru.png
All of this, just to get some extra points for a dumb game that spiraled out of control anyways.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I really fucking hate people who have an answer for everything.
“Nu uh uh! I thought of that one too! I’ve spent more time thinking of trick questions than you’ve been alive, and now I’ve trapped you in a multi-hour long game you cannot win, where every answer you give to my questions is wrong! And when you inevitably give up in frustration I’ll play the victim and claim you’re a rage-filled maniac! HA HA HA!”
Posted Report
BikerDash

I hate fucking thieves…
It’s the one fucking thing I agree with the Muslims about…
Get caught stealing someone’s stuff, chop off your right hand!
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
Link, please? I requested them to do that and instead Ciaran pulled his dick move.
The fact that all of my stuff was submited and tagged as “Ponybooru exclusive” already should have told Derpibooru’s staff that it shouldn’t have been uploaded there, and the fact that Ciaran took the time and energy to go through the submissions and manually remove every Ponybooru tag is the bigger problem here.
I’m not really upset about an hyperfixated guy just blindly uploading other people’s stuff just to rack points for a game, but the way as Ciaran decided to be a dick on purpose is what really bothers me. Hell, who knows to how many other people this happened as well, because there’s no way this only happened to me.
Zaknel

Ezekiel 33:11
@Color Anon
I reported it under rule #1 for you, and this was the response I got.
If the artist would like the image deleted as you suspect, they just have to ask as described on our takedown requests page.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide