Vent Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@UrbanMysticDee
You only just found that out? The rest of us have had years to mock the shit out of that anti-climax.
I don’t even watch superhero trash so I didn’t even really know or care about the significance of that when it happened. I just remember my MCU following friend saying “Wait, WHAT THE FUCK?!” out loud when his brain processed what that scene meant and I burst out into hysterical laughter from it.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well, now I can’t even post or browse Derpibooru because the place runs crazy slow and slows down my entire browser.
Looks like they are using their infamous user disencouragement script on me to get sure the site is unusable for me so I cannot complain about them stealing my stuff and them calling me the real thief before closing down the case.
Derpibooru, you know.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
Ciaran already said that the staff has zero intention to delete my stuff because according to him and the staff, red flux (the moron who started all of this) did nothing wrong, I have no proof that I’m the creator, so I’m a liar and so the case is closed, with my art being hoarded by them no matter what I say.
So all I could do after that was alert some pixel art creators I hang on with, so they could present some DNPs in case another moron like red flux decides to help himself to their works and Ciaran decides to enable him just to be a dick.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Color Anon
Yeah what that guy said. If you’re serious about this then follow the legal process — even though you’d have to basically doxx yourself. Otherwise, you should just let this go.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@IvanSatoru
If I let this go they will keep doing it whenever they feel like being dicks. Which is just sad because this dicking behavior is what one could expect from some retarded teens makig their first forum, but as far I know, Ciaran is over fifty and most of DB’s staff are way into their thirties and their pony forum Mod status is basically the highest achievement of their lives.
So looks like submiting a DMCA takedown to their host is my only option here.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Color Anon
Either comply or have “the highest achievement of their life” disappear in a flash and leave them with nothing.
I love it.
Do it, Ivan, do it! Either they finally listen to you, or you can get their entire site wiped out of existence. YOU could be the one to finally destroy Derpibooru!
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
I’m checking the steps I have to take. It isn’t that difficult, but having to expose my personal info is something I really don’t want to do.
What I will do, however, is cancel the game I was making because nothing will stop Ciaran and company from keep stealing from me and calling me a liar and a thief whenever I ask them to stop. Yeah it sucks, but I am not going to give them that pleasure.
Posted Report
coolmaster43232

@Amagan
I heard one of my uncles has passed away earlier today. Don’t know what he passed away from though. All I know from this morning he wasn’t do well and then a 5 this evening that he had passed.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Can we make some sort of international law outlawing the use of stupid words as stand-ins for character names? I just read something where the writer called Sonic “cobalt” more times than Sonic and I want to scream.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
What is the point of saying ‘please’ or ‘thank you’ to people who do their job which they are paid to do?
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide