Vent Thread

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee
I don’t know if it was a bug or intended, but you could use “⠀” on the blank lines. That’s a character that isn’t a space but is empty.

For example.
Posted Report
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
I wonder what ‘’‘joke’’’ is going to be used to justify making most websites i use unusable this year.
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I’m starting to wonder if either:
  1. The admins forgot,
  2. The admins were too lazy to make a prank this year, or:
  3. If the ‘prank’ is to deliberately not do a prank when everybody is expecting one.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

DeviantArt’s April fools was just a badge that changed the font to Comic Sans. Also Depi’s April fools is just a game which made me take 3hrs to go through all the images.
Posted Report
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Somebody decided to upload my pixel art to Derpibooru and then reupload it here to merge it with my original upload just to get rid of the “Ponybooru Exclusive” tag I added to it.
If someone here also uses to go to Derpibooru I would appreciate if could ask them to take it down and do not reupload it anymore.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@YellowTheFool
Looks like he just wanted to upload some stuff there to get points for some game that Derpibooru is running there.
Problem is, I don’t want anything to do with that place anymore and I expect others to respect that.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Lol I just noticed that my pixel art now has the “Derpibooru Import” tag added on it, implying that rather than being a Ponybooru exclusive my stuff belonged to Derpibooru all along.
All of this just to score points for a game.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5DF6
@Color Anon
I was wondering why someone decided only now to import a bunch of stuff I’d uploaded years ago. Not my art, doesn’t bother me, but I did find it odd.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I decided to take a better look at this and turns out the game makes their users pick Celestia’s side or Luna’s side and then award them with points after they make comments or upload stuff to the site. The more the users talk and upload stuff, the more points their side receives and as usual, some users are talking this game way too far and upload whatever they can get their hands on, just to score more points for their side.
According to some caps and comments I saw, Derpibooru’s staff is trying to rig this game to favor Celestia’s side and is delivering badly veiled threats to the users who call the staff on this.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide