Vent Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!

Aw man was today hard. Just never ending.
It just feels like once I get one thing done it’s time to do it all over again.
Blocking all the blue checks and weirdos on Twitter.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Reminder: Digital Blackface is a problem.
According to some, non-black should refrain from using images of blacks to express an intense emotion or a reaction.
Don’t Be Part of the Problem, Be Part of the Solution. Do Your Part.
Hey, I don’t make the rules… in fact, I tend to just ignore these rules, because I lack empathy for the most part.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Adan Druego
For the record, I’m allowed to if I choose to, as my ancestors were from Africa.
Except for the neanderthal part responsible for the higher IQs of Europeans over modern Africans.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I don’t like dirty cop good guys. All media where they appear you’re expected to be sympathetic when they torture and kill extralegally because they just “did what they had to do” for the “save the innocent” excuse. I think the only dirty cop I like is Lionel Fusco from Person of Interest. His character arc is basically trying to redeem himself but suddenly John Reese comes into his life and orders him to “pretend” to be dirty, or else. He ends up getting banged up a lot or facing death.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I don’t like when people tell me stuff that I feel a need to respond to, but don’t have anything to say about.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Stock image sites are a plague. It is nearly impossible to look up anything that could even be conceived of as a stock image without being spammed with watermarks. Search engines need to just bad stock image sites, they are useless.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@ponypony221
Absolutely.
But search engines have become pretty awful in general. The combination of censorship, manipulation, advertising and SEO means that even when you type in a totally innocent one-word search term, you get unrelated disgusting or malevolent garbage in the top results. And scrolling past that doesn’t help, with tons of Wikipedia mirrors, and mainstream media misinformation, and stock image sites, or purely unrelated results, before cutting off.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Fleur de Lis
I agree, but there are some that aren’t as bad. Google is the worst because of the widespread manipulation on both sides. Some small or foreign ones work better because they aren’t targeted and if they’re censored, it is often not in the language you’re using it in. I’ve actually had a lot of success with Yandex, even for searches I doubt Mr V would approve of. You just have to deal with some это полная ерунда.
Anonymous #2468
I want Elongated Muskrat to bring back twitter’s dislike feature so I can silently tell artists I like to fuck off with their shitty opinions, and downvote artwork with characters I don’t like, all without saying it to them directly.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #2468
Then they wouldn’t know who was giving their opinions and they couldn’t block you to protect their echo chamber of pozitivity.
The “karen” meme feels like some sort of conspiracy to me. Now if you’re a person who doesn’t like being jerked around by “minimum” (which keeps soaring) wage paycheck collectors while you pay ever-increasing prices for less, you’re a “karen” who should be looked down upon. America used to value customer service and many other countries still do. When did we decide the customer is always wrong?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide