Vent Thread

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@IvanSatoru
Yes, I trust Google more than a search engine proudly censoring results. At least Google pretends to be objective while they manipulate the results. You always need to think about what they’re willing to tell you vs. what they are hiding.
Try Brave or Yandex. Brave isn’t much better, but it is less censored, in a way. Yandex actually gives very good results, but it sometimes gives you results in Russian, for obvious reasons. It’s probably censored as well, but let’s just say not in the way you would expect.
Sorry we ruined the duck themed one.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
Pretty much every search engine is censored these days. DuckDuckGo’s only real selling points are that they promise not to track you/sell your data to advertisers and that they’re not Google, which I suppose makes them marginally better than Google.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Zaknel
So they want to be represented by an animal who’s proven she not only can’t take care of herself like a responsible adult, but doesn’t even know how to get dressed on her own?
Posted Report
Amagan

@Zaknel
If this wingnut is claiming Twilight is trans, then they’re claiming representation by a character who’s proven she can’t take care of herself like an adult. Spike does all the cooking and cleaning around the place, and in Winter Wrap Up she proved she can’t even get dressed on her own. She’s not a functional adult, she’s one step removed from a special needs kid. If that’s how they want to be seen, they suck worse than we thought.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5DF6
@Zaknel
Fags and trannies trying to claim characters as members of their preferred mental illness cult. What else is new?
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
“I currently own a discord server 250+ members strong.”
That’s like admitting you’re king of losers.
“If you’re wondering, yes it is canon that Twilight Sparkle is trans.”
Bullshit.
“Wait, you guys interact with transphobes? I just block them and go talk to my girlfriend. Do you have a girlfriend?”
That is double bullshit. Your hand is your girlfriend, and she’s seeing other people behind your back.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5DF6
@Zaknel
Didn’t the “anti-nazi” brigade make a bot to take names from a list and block them automatically? Or am I thinking of a different community?
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Outlook somehow manages to be even shittier than Gmail.
In Gmail emails will nest when you reply, but you can still see them when you scroll through your inbox. In Outlook they’ll disappear to who knows where and you’ll have to search for them.
In Gmail if you RSVP to something on the calendar it will still be in the inbox. In Outlook if you RSVP the email automatically deletes itself so you have no clue when the appointment is unless you sift through the trash folder. I don’t understand it. That’s the most fucking retarded feature I’ve ever seen.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide