Vent Thread

Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@IvanSatoru
Their efficiency (or even capability) is appreciated as it isn’t the norm (even if it should be), or they’re working in a particularly nasty field.
It’s a courtesy thing.
@coolmaster43232
My condolences, cancer is cancer.
Posted Report
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@coolmaster43232
My unironic thoughts and prayers (and I did literally pray). Don’t know how close you were ta him but even a distant family member can still hurt and haunt you some when they are gone.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5DF6
Guess I get to clean install windows today to hopefully fix the unexpected store exception BSODs
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Angle-Considerer
@Boxless
Thanks for the explanation. My idea was slightly different.
Unrelated: It is possible to survive getting shocked with 110 VAC RMS.
Source: I just shocked myself with 110 VAC RMS
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
It looks like one of Google’s services is down. Gmail is unresponsive and the internal Google search on a site I use is broken.
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
It looks like one of Google’s services is down. Gmail is unresponsive and the internal Google search on a site I use is broken.
Gmail works for me.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I’ve reached a point where every kind of stupid thing stresses me out because I’m just tired of shit and I don’t like the new shit reminding me of all the old shit I still have to deal with.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I had just gotten into bed and reached to turn out the light when I saw a centipede run under the bed. I spent the better part of an hour chasing it around the room until it disappeared in the corner behind the computer desk that I can’t move. I tried to probe to see if it was back there but nothing came out. I then smelled a terrible smell and wondered if it had released some sort of defense chemical, or a skunk died inside the wall (it smelled worse inside than outside, and I went outside twice to check), or something caught fire. The smell went away after about 10 minutes and I never found out what caused it either.
I’ve also had to listen to the construction crews going 12 hours a day for two days now. The near constant noise is making me tired.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide