Vent Thread

TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
My family must be cursed or we hurt whoever was delivering our food but every time we ordered McDonald’s delivery, there’s always one thing wrong about it.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
It’s so fucking hard to meet anyone these days. Everyone is so far up their ass and every organization has gone to shit.
Posted Report
Anonymous #AF7F
“Advice” is shit. The only “advice” people give you is “you have to figure it out yourself.” Yeah, no fucking surprise there.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
One of the VPs of the company wrote back to me confirming that the learning modules are out of order and need to be fixed.
I knew it. The assignment was impossible.
I have to do it again, this time having done the proper lessons and hopefully I’ll know how to do it.
I agonized for the better part of a week thinking I’m too stupid for this job and the whole time my intuition was right, they put the lessons out of order and the assignment was literally impossible. Fucking hell.
Posted Report
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I keep getting re-sick and don’t know how to stop it. I’ve cleaned my entire apartment, washed my clothes, and was on antibiotics for a week.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Lionsgate(I think) Copyright claimed my video for this scene:
I got a message saying it was allowed on YouTube. I assumed that meant if I’m ever monetized, I couldn’t monetize that video. Cool. At least it’s allowed right?
Nope, the video freezes when the clip starts and I’m kicked off YouTube.
Fortunately, I have multiple phones so I just went in on another and deleted the video, now I can get back into YouTube.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
A bar opened down the street. They blast their awful mexican music when people are trying to sleep. I hope it goes out of business.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
A bunch of guidos with gaudy fake jewelry with these giant 7 carat fake diamonds bought my favorite restaurant and ran it into the ground.
I’ve been going there for 10 years, great place it was. I knew the old owner. Nice Greek guy. Past 3 times they got my order wrong and the food was cold. Now I know why. New people bought the place. There was this really shitty place on the other side of town, I only went there once. It took them like 90 minutes to make a cup of coffee and it tasted like shit so I never went back. They sold the old location and bought my favorite restaurant and turned it to shit.
Never trust a place that doesn’t even know how to make a meatball. You can be dead and still make a pretty good meatball. The only way to mess that up is if you don’t know shit about cooking.
Posted Report
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I tried installing gentoo, and ultimately it failed and results in a sad grub bash prompt, I feel sad about it, all that work was for nothing.
If I can’t install gentoo right, what can I do right? All I know is shame.
Posted Report
TrukkinDuck

Nopan is best pants
For the first time ever I know what dealing with a hypocrite feels and looks like. Now I’m blocked 3 times already. First was because of a minor thing related to shipping and I was really young that time. Second was because I made fun of someone’s OC and I really meant it as a playful joke. So he took it seriously. The third time now, to be fair, we’re kind of tense already but I guess I really struck a nerve when I try to prove how much of a hypocrite he is with his own creations. Didn’t realise he removed some of them but I really apparently didn’t get the memo in that I’m not allowed to post any of these simply because he didn’t create a DNP saying no “Drama comics allowed”. I’ve been following these latter two a long time ago for their comics. Though in the third guy’s case, I do feel he’s more hostile in those comics than funny. So with that said, I’m now officially declared his enemy. I did praise them both for their positive works before but I guess none of that matters. Makes me wonder why I even tried.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I really fucking hate Sarcuck of Cukkad, and Tim Baldcel Pool, and Kermit the Drug Addict Peterson, And Ron Team America Chickenhawk Navy lawyer who fought with a briefcase instead of a gun.
Feminism is worse than cancer, Terfs deserve to rot in hell, women’s sports should be outlawed, and all bathrooms should be unisex.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide