Vent Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Well I’ll tell you this, our government’s aversion to financial responsibility (inflation) always throws that stuff off course.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Because the “customer” is usually shit.
The “customer” is a rich wine toting wife of some guy making 7 figures who’s banging the groundskeeper on the side because the man is away at work all the time (how else do these middle aged women come in the store every day at 10 AM and spend hundreds of dollars on shit if they aren’t domestic parasites) and she gets it off by being an asshole to someone who isn’t making enough money to rent a single room without having to get a roommate on craig’s list.
Either that or the “customer” is an Indian who is fresh off the boat and thinks they own the world and comes in with a tupperware box of coupons even though the rules say you’re only allowed to use one, but if you don’t give them all of them they’ll cry racism and get you fired. They buy zantac with so many coupons you have to pay them to take it, then they go to another store a mile away and return it at full price and make a profit.
Or the “customer” is a bipoc who steals things because “muh reparations” and you have to let them steal or they’ll shoot you in the store.
That’s why.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I got a copyright claim on a video of a cat rolling around with 200 year old classical music playing in the background.
FeatherTrap
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
There are three kinds of people in this world:
  1. Those who understand that phrase “The Customer is Always Right” is a simplified attempt to explain the Law of Supply and Demand to people who are too slow to understand economics.
  2. And those who treat that phrase as a catch-all excuse to behave like thundercunts in public.
  3. Lastly, people who are still too slow to understand the actual meaning of that expression despite the fact it was already dumbed down for them, and treat it like apologia for thundercuntery.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I got soap in my eye.
@FeatherTrap
4. People who don’t realize their minimum wage job depends on people still going to the business they work at.
I guess it doesn’t matter in a world where we have welfare and others can be demanded to pay for lazy, unskilled people.
Anonymous #543C
We need to address the mudshark problem.
We’ve surrendered our women, and now they’re after the ponies.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Last night the power supply on my desktop computer finally died for good and I had to wait until I finished my shift to go buy a new one to replace it bleh.
Fortunately everything was fine after I was done changing it.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
There’s this disturbing tard who has been creating lots of alt accounts to keep messaging me about how much he wants to lick my feet.
I wonder what’s the deal with tards and their weird fetishes, ew.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee
It turned into a sermon about ree-cism in about the last quarter. I was like, who cares? Is this a video about traffic or about slavery which ended like a hundred fifty years ago?
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Zaknel
Lately, I’ve been noticing a huge increase on fucked up people talking about feet. While I usually can tell when someone is just a troll saying icky things to get a reaction from others, I can also tell when someone is a genuine tard with some fucked up obsessions, and this guy is one of them.
For the record, his profiles are all about collecting feet pics, writing (crappy)lewd fics about feet and trying to convince other people to talk and roleplay with him about feet. Yeah, others. I’m not the only one he has been pestering about his creepy feet fetish.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide