Vent Thread

Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Might as well make clear that every time I refer to someone as a “Tard” is because the guy in question is genuinely retarded, behaves like a textbook tard, does retarded things, likes repugnant things and never learns (or is even aware) that pestering people, overwhelming them with his words, spewing out his repugnant fetishes and crying “uuuh I’m bored and depressed because everyone is so unfair to me!” 24/7 only makes everyone around him hate his guts over how tiring and overwhelming he is.
So basically, every time I use the word “Tard” is just to describe people like that. Thank you.
Anonymous #5DF6
What the fuck happened? I only graduated from high school in 2017. Through my entire education internet safety was drilled into us. By the school, by the government, by the engineers and developers of the internet itself.
Don’t post personal information. Don’t say what city you’re from, how old you are, no phone numbers, no pictures, don’t even use your real name.
But now that’s been flipped completely around. People will supply all that and more without a second thought. Hell, they’re encouraged to. It’s alienating how different the approach to the internet is.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Fleur de Lis
A month ago or so I began to notice some threads on /co/ that discussed how IDW’s shares had dropped to less than a dollar and how the company was facing some extreme changes to avoid bankrupcy.
As you can see, IDW’s stock value has plummeted even more, and the reason is simple to guess: the company kept publishing terrible stories and kept enabling it’s artists and writers to fill the books with all kind of personal garbage that while it pleased a few fans, it also displeased a lot and boy it showed.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Went to the store today and some Baba Yaga was giving me the evil eye from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out.
Almost always it’s middle aged Indian women who do that, but this one was a light skinned middle aged woman. maybe she was a Gypsy, with all that makeup on, but she could just be white.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Fleur de Lis
IDW embraced identity politics and drove its readers away. It has very few original IPs, so it was tanking other peoples’ IP to push its political messaging. After years of Transformers and G.I. Joe being their best-selling books, IDW decided that Transformers was an ideal platform to push transgender messaging, and G.I. Joe was the place to push identity everything. Readers complained regularly that there was general anti-military and anti-America sentiment bleeding through, as well as a clear partisan bias, though IDW and its media boosters denied it. There’s also the fact that IDW insisted on keeping people like this on staff.
The decline in readership led to Hasbro pulling both licenses at the end of 2022. With IDW’s over reliance on third party properties, and over reliance on these two properties in particular, they’re unlikely to recover.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@IvanSatoru
Agree. I saw the writing on the wall when he went from making fun of people for cringe to trying to shame people for doing things he disliked. That was years ago. I’m surprised he is still around.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
I am watching the stream leafy made with Nick Fuentes just today and leafy reacted to some video that idubbbz posted apologizing for being funny. It’s like watching him get baptized into leftardism.
On the flip side, leafy is still cool. Love him.
Anonymous #5DF6
@IvanSatoru
I was wondering why one guy in my friend’s discord group has been whining about idubbbz “being bullied for growing up and not being a piece of shit”. What a shame.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide