Vent Thread

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@BluDeuce
You ARE lacking in self-awareness though.
First, you come in here saying “pencil and paper art is degenerate,”
THEN you say “Dictators like Stalin and Castro called art they hated ‘degenerate.’”
The conclusion that a logical person would draw from those two statements is that, by your own standard, you are likening yourself to Stalin and Castro because you call art you don’t like ‘degenerate,’ which is exactly what you accuse Stalin of doing.
Then you get offended at ponypony221’s comment because you don’t realize he was making a joke about Stalin’s propensity to “photoshop” pictures before the ‘photoshop’ software existed.
almsot no one in the fandom ahs or wants it.
Baron Engel and NewYorkx3 get 100+ likes on most of their uploads. TheChrisPony is also fairly popular. And then of course, there’s liaaqila.
All four of them regularly outperform many digital artists on Derpibooru. So saying that “no one in the fandom has or wants it” is simply wrong.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Twiface
I have specifically pointed out Newyorkx3 to him, and he says that his watchers do not realize that an icepick lobotomy would fix them up…
And he wonders why no one wants to do free art for him.
Amagan

And here we go with another damn pride month. I can’t wait to see how much of this shit floods our front pages so I can downvote it into oblivion and tell the pridies to go fuck off back to derpi’ where they belong.
Anonymous #5DF6
@Amagan
I’m betting on roughly 500 fagflag images posted this month, with at least 100 not being tagged as such.
Seiken
Artist -

I wonder who is actually happy about pridemonth. Most people see it as what it is: an opportunity for companies to show a performative hollow action that they drop as fast as they adopted it for the month.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Seiken
Most people don’t see that. Retarded leftoids see it as a chance to virtue signal how much they pretend to love gays to show their peers they’re better than rightoids and retarded rightoids see it as a chance to virtue signal how much they pretend to hate gays to show their peers they’re better than leftoids.
It’s just absolute fucking retarded robots who follow their programming reacting to things while claiming that their opponents are the robots and that they’re the real people. And that’s nearly everyone and that’s why nothing ever gets done except the accelerated degradation of living standards for most people while the elite profit and laugh at how easy it is to get retarded people fighting each other over stupid shit.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Amagan
Just wait until you find out that the importer bot we run that you’ve directed several insults at, imports images from Derpibooru. And is a bot.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
17 posts since this morning? Fuck, I can’t be bothered to read that!
@BluDeuce
That’s just what the Freemason Satanist Chinese Communists want you to think.
@ArchiveAnon
Luckily, I thrive on stupidity and insanity. It’s my salted butter for bread. I think.
@BluDeuce
Then you get offended at ponypony221’s comment because you don’t realize he was making a joke about Stalin’s propensity to “photoshop” pictures before the ‘photoshop’ software existed.
You give me too much credit. I making fun of the idea Stalin was somehow for digital art over traditional art before “digital” existed.
Because that’s insane even by my standards.
@BluDeuce
Saying about broken clocks goes here.
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@BluDeuce
You give me too much credit. I making fun of the idea Stalin was somehow for digital art over traditional art before “digital” existed.
Because that’s insane even by my standards.
I literally called him out on exactly this, and he had no rebuttal.
BluDeuce

@Twiface
And also youtuber like Musescript and Scribbler dont use Degenrate pencil and apepr art in their blooper reel ideos and dont have or dont want degnerate pencil and apepr art. ebcuase they know Digital and base edit oc art is pure and superior
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide