Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #9A79
ciaran and tsp need to be lock up in a place where there is no internet for their own good
ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Metallic Sound)

Report this user
I'll never forget that movie I mentioned in the happy thread, it was up for years only to be taken down after I announced watching it.

Someone must really hate my guts to do this.

The Last Unicorn
Anonymous #D010
That IWTCIEM guy is messing up the politics thread with extreme left stuff, again. It says something when your views are so far left you get a duck badge and both Teaspoon and Ciaran are sick of you.
Adan Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #D010
You need to remember that Derpibooru and especially their Politics Forum are literally one long justification for genocide. I'm just saying, many users there don't deserve life itself.

Well, honestly, they deserve that simply because I find that they can be annoying, at times. Why keep such things around. Too much of a bother. Just saying.

In Minecraft or whatever…
Anonymous #A99E
@Amagan
A lot of them are complaining he has made it worse by firing most of the staff. It is now "Undsafe" for their friends and all that's happened is they have begun getting rid of CP. Not anime. Considering DB's lax response to spamming that happened I believe this year it does call into question their friends.
Adan Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #A99E
Elon Musk decides to purge CP, anti-fascists most effected.

Very telling…

Ever notice how antifa always seems to have an unusually high number of trans within their ranks? Ever wonder why it's always the anti-fascists, who run to defend drag shows aimed at children?

Twitter exist to years, creates numerous boards and councils to keep people" safe" on their platform, does practically nothing about literal CP even when directly asked to do so.

Elon Musk buys Twitter, chooses a more politically neutral stances, begins purging CP within, what, about a month. The left, very upset, claims Twitter is ruined, unusable, a literal Hell.

Leftist Journalists: How many people will die due to Donald Trump being unbanned?!
Not One Leftist Journalist: How many victims of sexual abuse will commit suicide due to people online sharing and profiting off their abuse?
Anonymous #7208
derpibooru is run by russian bitch from germany, in fact their original page is https://derpiboo.ru/
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~