Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #9A79
ciaran and tsp need to be lock up in a place where there is no internet for their own good
Posted Report
Anonymous #D010
That IWTCIEM guy is messing up the politics thread with extreme left stuff, again. It says something when your views are so far left you get a duck badge and both Teaspoon and Ciaran are sick of you.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #D010  
You need to remember that Derpibooru and especially their Politics Forum are literally one long justification for genocide. I’m just saying, many users there don’t deserve life itself.

Well, honestly, they deserve that simply because I find that they can be annoying, at times. Why keep such things around. Too much of a bother. Just saying.

In Minecraft or whatever…
Posted Report
Anonymous #A99E
@Amagan  
A lot of them are complaining he has made it worse by firing most of the staff. It is now “Undsafe” for their friends and all that’s happened is they have begun getting rid of CP. Not anime. Considering DB’s lax response to spamming that happened I believe this year it does call into question their friends.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Anonymous #A99E  
Elon Musk decides to purge CP, anti-fascists most effected.

Very telling…

Ever notice how antifa always seems to have an unusually high number of trans within their ranks? Ever wonder why it’s always the anti-fascists, who run to defend drag shows aimed at children?

Twitter exist to years, creates numerous boards and councils to keep people” safe” on their platform, does practically nothing about literal CP even when directly asked to do so.

Elon Musk buys Twitter, chooses a more politically neutral stances, begins purging CP within, what, about a month. The left, very upset, claims Twitter is ruined, unusable, a literal Hell.

Leftist Journalists: How many people will die due to Donald Trump being unbanned?!  
Not One Leftist Journalist: How many victims of sexual abuse will commit suicide due to people online sharing and profiting off their abuse?
Posted Report
Anonymous #81FE
suddenly remembered that one time somebody struck a nerve within vyletpony on twitter so badly that he effectively told that person to kill themselves, really wish i screenshot it or archived it.

the original tweet was some lgbtq+ pandering bullshit about how “trixie would totally wear a trans flag”, and some person replied “she’d also wear this” followed by a picture of a noose.

vylet then proceeded to take the bait and responded by telling them it’d look better on them. shortly after he deleted the tweet, i wonder why.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #81FE  
Trixie would wear a pride flag only because it gives her attention because she likes to be the center of attention. That is the big irony of that “Trixie is trans” stupidity a while ago.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Some innocuous comments were removed from a gif image I made.  
The gif was Pinkie and Rarity batting a toy train back and forth.  
I don’t remember all the comments, but two were something like:  
“Like Raripie” and “Pinkie Pong”. I don’t think these comments are out of place on an image like this. Maybe the user was spamming comments and they just deleted everything of theirs, I can’t imagine someone would go to the trouble of reporting all three comments.  
full

*Oh, wait, “Pinkie Pong” is still there, from another BP.
Anonymous #D872
Hello, this is Hollowfox, the most hated person in Derpibooru with a simple question?

Is it okay to bring up offsite drama or not? Just asking. Because offsite drama in Derpibooru and Ponerpics just end up in disastrous results, aka being hated to the point of calling myself “The Worst Person”?
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #D872  
The entire purpose of this community was to leave Derpibooru’s drama behind of us and move on.  
Plus, if you already know that bringing offsite drama in Derpibooru made everyone there hate you as you say, then you already know that doing the same thing in here will get you the same result.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
@Anonymous #5F71  
Well, guess I can’t save the things I like (Star vs., Netflix, WWE, ) or the people I like and admire (Egoraptor, Chris Pratt, etc.) from hate, cancel culture and harsh criticism.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
@Anonymous #5F71
Well, guess I can’t save the things I like (Star vs., Netflix, WWE, ) or the people I like and admire (Egoraptor, Chris Pratt, etc.) from hate, cancel culture and harsh criticism.

And by saving, I mean wanting people to make the internet less hateful. (Except for the people who deserve it in my book, like David Zaslav)
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide