Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #A99E
@galloping-searching-for-ponnies
Fuck furries. Keep them as far away from this fandom as possible. They destroy everything they touch, and that’s not me trying to be dramatic.
I have spoken multiple times about this. Furries always get worse and blame everyone else for their problems. Much like how a lot of DB has become of hating anyone not in line with the hivemind.
Posted Report
DvneT
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
@Anonymous #A99E
We are not furries. There are many distinct differences between fandoms, how the culture actually works, and their history. And for good reason.
We will never be furries. If being into pony got you into furshit, you were already a furry and you just didn’t know it. Pony just sped up the inevitable.
We will never like furries. I hate to use these shitty buzzwords but there is no fandom more rife with “cancel culture”, mob mentality, vicious infighting and cannibalizing more than the furry fandom.
We will never accept furries in our spaces. The fact that the “furry” tag refers mostly to non-pony related OCs instead of cute furry ponies is a crime against nature. Any furry who claims that “bronies are just diet furries”, or any attempts to pass off their trash mongrel OCs or defilement of canon characters as pony-related because “hurr they’re in the universe!” or “durr there’s no WRONG way to draw a pony!” is being a projecting, subversive faggot.
If you accept furries into your fandom, be prepared for a lethal injection of identity politics and culture war bullshit. Never have I seen a more whiny group of people so dead-set on finding something to bitch about every single day of their lives. This is a problem with people who are terminally online at large, but in fandom terms? It’s ALWAYS the most prevelant with furries. Always looking for something to yell at, something to cry about, something to rally their buttbuddies around until they get their way. Sometimes it’s warranted, like when there’s a kid touching or an animal raping (which is all too common in their circles by the way), but 999 times out of 1000 it’s someone being hounded out of the fandom because they’re not a part of the “crowd.” Someone has a wrong opinion, or dropped a nigger or faggot bomb X amount of years ago so they’re sacrificed on the altar because someone with more followers and pull than them said that they should be. Once you think there’s nothing left for them to complain about, they pull another rabbit out of the hat, and you’ll be left amazed.
They will tell you how your fandom works. They will pretend to be a part of it since the very beginning. They will do any and every dirty little trick in the book to warp their surroundings to only their liking. And suddenly, you’re the asshole because you’re not marching to the same tune, and you committed the mortal sin of raising your voice about how cancerous their behavior is. They will slowly seep more and more of their self-serving bullshit into your fandom, and faster than you can blink, it’s already doomed.
Love from Kazakhstan. I hate furries so much it’s unreal.
Posted Report
DvneT

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
@ponypony221
Exactly where my hate-boner comes from. The drama from years ago turned me on to just how horrible they are, and it’s only gotten worse every time they pull the same rotten shit.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7D2F
Furry has been a very ambigous term. As far as I’m concerned it mostly applies to people with a special inclination towards anthro animals. As such, a brony might not necessarily be a furry if is not interested in MLP just because they’re anthro animals as a main reason.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #7D2F
It is when the guy wants to fuck ponies, hoards lewd pony fanart to masturbate to (and never stops talking about it), bases his entire life around the goddamn ponies and makes dumb arguments about how he can do all of that but cannot be called a degenerate and a furry.
It’s always the same story: the furry is a guy with an unhealthy obsession with animals, he builds his entire life around his fetish, then rubs it on everyone’s faces nonstop and then wonders why the other guys feel awkward and do not smile at him whenever he opens his mouth. This old pasta sumed it up pretty well:
https://i.ibb.co/7xfD0qV/1677005224135372.png
It’s scary how well this also applies to current Bronies.
Posted Report
DvneT

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
@Anonymous #5F71
I’d argue the furry fandom is inherently a LOT more sexually charged than the MLP fandom is. Degenerate? Absolutely! Furry? There’s a lot of nuances, personally I think no.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Answer me this everyone, how the actual hell is fearing for Generation 5’s early demise because of people no longer being fond of the series anymore considered “drama” and a mental illness?
Why is Ciaran a selfish piece of shit that hates me?!
JUST FUCKING WHY?!!!
Posted Report

Est. 2012
The reason for that ban is:
Rule #0 - continuing to create drama, looking for people to blame for a wide variety of shows being canceled. Please get professional help. We are getting tired of this endless cycle of you acting out on the site
Why is protecting what I like considered A GODDAMN MENTAL ILLNESS ON A WEBSITE THAT HATES ME!!!
Posted Report

Est. 2012
@Officer Hotpants
Is protecting what you like a mental illness or something?
Because apparently asking questions fearing about the fate of G5 (since people dislike the show, Make Your Mark and the short series Tell Your Tale has been criticized) is been taken as a mental illness. Same with pointing out why I called myself “The Worst Person on Derpibooru” when I get destroyed by people who hate me (while pretending they don’t or yet saying they don’t, both of which it seems hypocritical, i won’t mention the names because of Rule 9) for saying things to make them get through their thicc skull even if they disagree with me.
Freedom of speech is dead. And the people who killed it are bigots and overly sensitive people who hate drama and as much as they hate understanding a poor soul like me.
galloping-searching-for-ponnies

migrated from D
@Hollowfox
Ciaran is a psychopath, he is an ultimate free-speech killer, the abomination disgusted as an innocent, and also a mod for a furry website as well.
Ciaran just hates everyone who disagree with his opinions, that’s all, a Reddit mod in Derpibooru, also the least competent moderator when it comes to fulfilling requests in tagging threads compared to other mods.
He’s the piece of shit you’d never want to reply to him at all in Derpibooru, but even if some comments not seen by him, someone gonna report anyway and he’ll eventually do his worst.
I started to hate him ever since he banned people, me included for accusing his pedophile friend, he banned several and closed the “cringe bronies” thread because of it. He’s suspicious since he don’t gives any clear ban reason.
He tried too hard to make Derpibooru “Friendly to kids” (cough Youtube kids), but no, he’s a friend of a pedo and made Derpibooru less about magic of friendship. He’s the fake MLP fan.
We now have a common enemy in Derpibooru, known as Ciaran.
PS: In Derpibooru, I get it now that “go to sleep ciaran” tag had existed for a reason.

Est. 2012
@galloping-searching-for-ponnies
Ciaran needs to stop treating me like I am a terrible person and stop treating protecting my favorites like a mental illness, as if he thinks hate is good and love is bad.
Heck, at least he has to admit that he hates me, same with the people who treat me like shit just because I try to make them understand regardless of disagreeing with me.
People need to stop treating love and defending our loved ones and defending our favorites like it’s a goddamn mental illness. Because it’s not.
Ciaran needs to be fired from Derpibooru.
Posted Report
galloping-searching-for-ponnies

migrated from D
@Hollowfox
Agreed.
Unfortunately he won’t be going away right now, seems like he still currently knows how to keep looking good to the mass, unlike back in 2020 when his former mod account “Derpy Whooves” landed in hot water once during the time of the creation of this website.
The something like 2020 incident could be Ciaran’s weakness to him getting fired, something like defending or censoring the innocent politics while keeping the bad/extremist politics roam free as looking good (rather than cautionary tale). Anything that made him looks like a total hypocrite who supports extreme ideology will sure make him land in hot water once again, and if that affects higher hierarchy moderators, that’s it for him, happy end.
Anonymous #CF19
Well unsurprisingly teaspoon broke rule zero in the poilitics thread and got away with it. “Rules for you but not me”.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide