Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7D2F
@TheBridge  
I’m inclined to believe the panic has just flat out eroded their common sense. After 2016 for obvious reasons I don’t want to fully bring here, the things really started to go downhill, not only on derpi but pretty much everywhere on the internet.  
They might and yeah a lot of them already had those leanings though, is just that once someone sets the fire, then everything finally is let out. The time just let them get unrestrained with their bad ideas and that’s why the relationship between staff and users got damaged, to not say broken in countless of cases because of their own doing. Crisis times often let out the truth about a lot of people as they say.
Anonymous #428A
@TheBridge  
>Has he had a lot of people going after him for it?  
Occasionally on twitter, but that’s a given. I don’t keep up with derpi much but I have seen him get R0’d once or twice and the replies to his comment mention it in some form. On 4chan I’ve noticed an increasing amount of blame being pushed toward him and the anti-censorship side as a whole over the last year. Whether that’s from actual anons or twitter/derpi users is debatable, but so are a lot of posts ever since 2020 anyway.

>Some mods leaned that way. Most though I think them caught in panic and or folding under pressure would be a better way to describe what happened with the site’s direction as a whole.  
Maybe, but fact is they did start banning content more than a couple mods made very clear they did not care for, almost immediately after the article came out. Maybe some mods were opposed to it, maybe some reluctantly agreed to go along with it. Some even said as much. But there’s little evidence to prove it beyond whatever was in the chat leaks.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #428A  
The leaks and their users themselves proved long ago that derpibooru and equestria daily frequently raid /mlp/ to sabotage threads that discuss topics they hate or reveal info they don’t want others to know.  
Some derpi users go as low as to publically brag about going to /mlp/ to do nothing but sabotage threads, provoke users and cause as much trouble as they could, and derpi staffers always have refused to discipline them despite TSP himself threatening derpi users with bans and punishments for the things they do or say outside of his community.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #5F71  
Yeah, that is the Pandora’s Box he opened up by ever saying that he would ban people for what they do off-site. Once you commit to doing this, you have to do it for people that you like within your community, anyways.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
You already know that TSP’s grip on the concept of right and wrong always has been weak at best, and simply vanishes whenever he’s on his meltdown mode. I mean, way before any of derpi problems became evident I already can remember him screaming to other people to kill themselves for the dumbest reasons.
Anonymous #226F
@Anonymous #5D0F  
A brief check shows the Ciaran’s last post was under twelve hours ago (current date 23/07/2022).

So yeh, either someone else is impersonating his account (highly unlikely) or this whole thing be a troll (most likely the case), my dude.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Looks like a moron is just trying to start some dumb rumors as a kind of childish revenge against Benson or something.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Zaknel  
Ponybooru: I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT!!!  
Derpibooru: …Ciaran be dead, yo.  
Ponybooru: …oh, so it’s NOT yelling, then. It’s cheering. Thanks for clearing that up.
Anonymous #4012
@Anonymous #7D2F  
Yep. I’d say 2016ish is when things started to go downhill for the fandom and then 2020 was the inferno that followed. Hell, we’re at the point of Filly Anon is now considered a hate symbol.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel @Adan Druego  
I will not either. Unlike them who would take cheer gleefully if someone they did not like even from a forum about a cartoon had died. Because I have a soul and conscious.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide