Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #BCC9
@FeatherTrap
That’s why I am scared, because my biggest fear of Derpibooru aside from being hated by everyone for making people understand me and defending the things I like, is being BANNED.
Posted Report
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
I’m not scared, I cut that fucking site out of my day and I’m far happier for it.
That place is a fucking dumpsterfire run by shit mods, and I’m not going to hear any bullshit from the likes of Ciaran saying “I just don’t like all the hate and drama, why can’t they all behave themselves?!” when they facilitate and enable the most shameless dramabaiters and hateful little pissants on the site.
Both by downplaying and ignoring their reprehensible behavior the vast majority of the time (only deigning to give them a slap-on-the-wrist punishment in the event they do something a user they find more disagreeable would have been instantly moonbanned for), as well as erasing any attempts at pushing back against their bullshit and slander, including using “Muh Rule 0” as a cover to paint those defending themselves as being “abusive”, no matter how reasonable or impersonal their response was in reality.
You all know who I’m talking about, you all know their usernames.
Anonymous #C113
Not to mention Derpibooru is no longer the perfect place to vent about your feelings about for example, having a mental breakdown whenever people get angry at you or want you dead because it’s “overreacting” or “drama”, and all because it breaks the rules.
And don’t get me started on Ponerpics, you try to vent your feelings and then people insult you and gives you death threats because it’s being “an attention whore”. Especially if you wish the people who hate you (I cannot mention who because this site has rules) to be banned.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #C113
To be fair, eventually everyone can get sick and tired of putting up with guys who do nothing but cry, whine and “vent out” over the most trivial and infaltine things over and over nonstop.
Especially when they decide to try to one up everyone about who’s “suffering” the most and wont’ ever shut up about it.
Posted Report
Anonymous #12A2
@FeatherTrap
I agree, Ciaran is the absolute worst Moderator there right now. He’s pretty much a Reddit mod of Derpibooru currently.
Recently he closed the cringe thread about bronies thread, and banned several users (including me) for 24 hours for no good reasons, 4 users been affected, his reasoning is biased and asshole at best. I feel bad for the other users being banned along with.
Not only that, when he promises to do something, he keeps postponing it and find excuses.
Gosh, this guy is an asshole.
Also in politic threads, this guy is the worst of all.
Time to move on to this MLP site, despite being more obscure than Derpibooru (sad that people have to easily discover these Reddit-ass mods because of how popular Derpibooru is).
Fuck you Ciaran.
Once the ban is lifted, I swear not gonna comment there anymore, besides, people there has been ignoring my comments lately, I’ll only post arts and edit tags so that they’ll all be imported to all alt sites such as this one.
galloping-searching-for-ponnies

migrated from D
@Anonymous #5F71
No, that’s me more rather. I’m one of those 4-5 victims in “Cringe Bronies” thread.
I was taking my day off on last Monday (cuz I dont browse ponies on that day), then today evening I just discovered the ban. This has to be addressed how vile this Ciaran Benson guy is.
Ciaran deleted that thread because he himself is a cringe brony, and find an “excuse” to delete it, even banning innocent free speechers in the process, Sephael (the user I talked to about Chris Chan a lot, also innocent there) even is one of the victims.
But I can totally understand why. That poor guy need free speech but Ciaran keeps being a villain to him.
Anonymous #C113
@Anonymous #5F71
Nope. That was some else. And I was #BCC9 and #C113 as the anon numbers change daily, I am not sure if I should create this account here since the rules here is as strict as Derpibooru.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #C113
If this place’s rules make you feel bad, then probably you would feel happier somewhere else, yes.
Have you tried Equestria Daily? From what I remember about that place and it’s rules, you would feel more welcome there.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Acres
In fact, I don’t remember anyone having a problem with the way this place has been moderated. You guys have been doing a pretty good job, and as far I have seen, the average user here can behave pretty well, so the local rules were well redacted.
The only problematic people I can remember were the ones who tried to change this place into another Derpibooru, and they all ended up leaving after a while.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7208
@Anonymous #12A2
the real reason he closed “ the cringe thread” might be because i exposed his russian pedo friend junglepony who said he watches pedo stuff on tumblr. i constantly uploaded the screenshot. ciaran might be sponsored by his russian admin Princess Celestia, a russian immigrant in germany, and protects russians at all costs.
Posted Report
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #7208
Just like when furries scrub evidence of their ilk from sight. Allowing abusers to continue under their watch. I have seen the atmosphere in DB deteriorate and asshole behavior just allowed to fester because they are not reprimanded for it.
Posted Report

migrated from D
@Anonymous #5D0F
The show wasn’t meant to be taken seriously, yet many adult fans whom lacked life lessons (I’m one of them) learn for the show, some may learned (yes I do learned a bit), but sadly most will forgot the morals and stayed for the depraved reasons. The later seasons’ messages might’ve made fans question about the show’s overall morals.
@Anonymous #7208
Junglepony, oh I see, and Ciaran keeps banning anyone who insulted him even with their good intentions, Ciaran is the real villain here.
If he wants to protect Russians, he shouldn’t bother protect the bad ones, his honor code of protecting Russians is just wrong. Just because a Russian supports you, doesn’t mean you should assume all Russians are good, same for all races.
Funnily enough, Princess Celestia (the admin) accepts PM when it comes to concerns about staffs, maybe, maybe, we can get rid of Ciaran by telling them about Ciaran’s defending a pedo, but I don’t fully trust any of them sadly, due to Derpibooru is said to be mind-controlled by a communist admin (with s5 Starlight is profile pic).
Anonymous #C113
@Anonymous #5F71
Do the mods in EqD ban you for things that is claimed as “drama” the same way Derpibooru does?
Such as A) making people understand you or telling them to stop hating you or forcing you to do what you don’t want just because of something they don’t agree and they don’t want to understand B) insult people who insult you and bully you
Besides, I said that the rules are as strict as Derpibooru because if I make people understand me and I try to defend myself from people who force me to stop or force me to change to please them, or worse insult the people who hate me in Derpibooru, it’s gonna break Rule 9 just like in Derpibooru it breaks Rule 0 or Rule 6. Hell, a ban occurs.
Oh and don’t get me started on Ponerpics, even without those rules, I tried making a vent thread, but whenever I talk about my feelings when it comes to getting screwed on Twitter and on Derpibooru, I get attacked on there. It’s even worse.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7D2F
@galloping-searching-for-ponnies
I wouldn’t trust myself with anyone, much less people with any kind of authority. I by default respect everyone at first glance and interaction, but trust is not something I start with at all, much less once the people prove to be untrustworthy. And the derpi staff honestly are certainly not very deserving of trust.
At best you can use them to point and click to legitimate and blatant - and key word blatant because you almost need the users to act as total jackasses so they can finally be worthy of a report - rule violations but other than that a lot of them are terrible at actual interaction and peacemaking.
Posted Report

migrated from D
@Anonymous #7D2F
And hence here I am, a misanthrope, we can chat each other, but not necessary trust each other, if I’m an asshole to you, you have 100% right to distrust me, and vice versa.
Us MLP:FiM fans aren’t automatically better because of being MLP:FiM fans, only narcissistic fans will think that which kinda like religious fanatics.
The moderators there, especially Ciaran, are of course, worse than just being narcissistic, Ciaran is a psychopath, he can psychologically abuse you, that’s the worst thing he can do to us as long as he remains only reachable on the internet.
There are lots of autistic fans in this community overall, but not everyone of those can be fully trusted as well, some might be obsessive with something, too much, but as long as it’s harmless, it should be fine.
@Anonymous #5D0F
No wonder why many MLP fans do not want to be grouped with Furries, but e621 and Furbooru still includes MLP images anyway because MLP characters can’t help being animal-based characters… especially horses…

migrated from D
@DvneT
I dislike general furries because they love male on male gay things too much for my personal taste, I like straight and lesbians more, which MLP, Touhou, and many magical girls/idols animes are richer of.
The worst part about furries I assume are from Sonic fandom, even general Sonic players don’t want to be part of, and Sonic fandom often have bad blood with MLP like Undertale having bad blood with Touhou fandom.
So yeah, furry fandom has no specific franchise to focus on, and general franchise consumers, even if those franchises are about furry characters, especially for female audiences, often feels like furry fandom is weird, odd, and do not want to be part of, our fandom is one example of why a fandom with animal characters isn’t always in good terms with furries. I bet Sonic, Lion King, Zootopia, Animal Crossing fandoms, are no exeptions of not wanting to be parts of this.
Back to what this thread is about, yup, some Derpibooru moderators like Ciaran (that bastard, yup) even moderates there on Furbooru (the name tells it, Furry web), I can assure he’s also a full-on furry.
Note: Furbooru was a temporary refuge website for many Derpi users during 2020 turmoil, around the same time this website was born… You know what happened right?
I wonder how worse is e621??
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide