Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Bro, let it go already. At this point you are getting obsessed with that old fart.  
The entire point of coming to this community was leaving derpi and it’s horrible people behind, remember?
Anonymous #C67C
Speaking of which, Ciaran has once more proven to be an absolutely phenomenally retarded buffoon.

Take a good look at the politics thread on Derpibooru (page 5457). He’s a complete moron. (And so are the others.)
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #C67C @Adan Druego  
This reads like someone who is getting ass mad people keep saying their side is becoming the fascists they supposedly hate or hasn’t gotten the chance to call a black person that does not let them speak for them the N-word in a few hours.
Anonymous #C67C
@Adan Druego

You assumed correctly.

In fact, that Background Pony who received constant rule #0 deletions on both that page and the previous page? That pony is me—all because I completely and utterly bodied their retarded asses on how they deliberately and insipidly misused and abused the term Nazism. And yet these utter retards continued to double and triple down on that bullshit. Fuck them.

On that same page and the one before, you can see just how utterly daft and irredeemably retarded Ereiam, Dustcan, MethidMan, Penguin Dragneel, CaptainXtra, The Smiling Pony, and Meanlucario have become.

Fucking idiotic, blatantly inconsistent and hypocritical fuckwits.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Anonymous #C67C  
I already had those thoughts long before.  
At this point I don’t really care. They’re just probably legitimately trying to talk good, even though they neither do good nor they are actually sharp enough at understanding reality, and I doubt they wanna do that either. Intentions stopped being important at this point, whatever they do on itself is something that stopped mattering as well, is just paranoia and utter cowardice for life mixed up with a lack of foresight and understanding.  
Don’t think about their reasons anymore, whatever dumb ideas they might have for whatever reason is just simply not worth it, after all, people who shelter themselves in fear always fall down eventually. And the more sheltering it comes, well, it only takes a small shake to end it all. Will they stop fearmongering or double down? Who knows, doubtfully to say the least they will stop, they want to take the path of least resistence (namely, get memes over veracity or even any kind of true understanding, take easy approaches to complex problems no matter how much variables they skirm over, or just simply would believe whatever sounds “good” but never thinking what is actually good, or even just brute force and enforce their ideas rather than even thinking in pros and cons and think the concequences).
Anonymous #3E0E
@Background Pony #108F
@Background Pony #1F81
Keffals, a person who flees the country after Police obtained and copied his hard drive. Flees to what silly people call “TERF Island” (Northern Ireland still UK though) instead of just moving within Canada that is publicly more friendly towards trans people.
While at the same time grifting 100k CAD from people who ignore all the evidence of Keffals being a absolute bottom of the barrel person:
  • grooming minors on his Catboy Farm Discord Server
  • hating men and women equally
  • peddling drugs to children behind parents back
  • promoting making drugs at home
  • encouraging doxxing and harassment then claiming victimhood when it halppens to Keffals
and probably lots of other things i had forgotten or not aware of. So Keffals aiming at Kiwifarms who documented his abhorrent and criminal behavior and Kiwifarms dropped likely due to a single person who made an account in 2020, was inactive til july 2022 with a single post and then made a threat which was deleted and banned after half an hour by staff.
Also Kiwifarms is reachable again couple hours later… slow clap… what an accomplishment.

Deleted for rule 0 aka we don’t like the truth… don’t anyone dare to tell a more complete story…
Anonymous #F6A3
Keffals is the legend for making Kiwifarms to be blocked. And has nice boobs.  
Canada is a piece of shit.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #3E0E  
The Smiling Pony’s usual lack of self awareness about the horrible way he treats everyone or how he can’t speak about other communities without attacking them hasn’t changed at all.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #A26C  
A lot of them are. They have spent the betterment of a decade congratulating their own bigotry and smelling each others farts and the result is the brain damage prevalent on that site.
Anonymous #530F
@Background Pony #0E14  
No he wouldn’t you absolute snowflake.  

God it must be so exhausting thinking you’re really such a poor little victim and not realizing the real reason nobody likes you.

Smiling has once more proven to the world how utterly retarded and incessant in snorting his own feces, he is.

I honestly think this also has partially something to do with his rigidly European-leftist anti-individualistic outlook on others who don’t completely blindly agree with everything he vomits through his keyboard and onto his monitor, considering how he’s a self-admitted Spaniard.
JamaicanCrackhead

TheWhiteDevil
Even tho I never stepped foot in the DB forums in my entire life, and even tho I only became a brony 2 years ago, I feel a strong sense of melancholy when reading about the DB shitshow(s).
Posted Report
Anonymous #A99E
@JamaicanCrackhead  
That is just how sad they have become. They seem more interested in bitching about users that do not bend over to their worldview then any topic.
Posted Report
Anonymous #E169
Ciaran is a racist jerk, he ignore my report on propose because I’m Asian. 😡

(On furbooru)
Posted Report
Anonymous #530F
https://www.derpibooru.org/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5302142#post_5302142

Ciaran is a genuine retard for deleting those posts.

All of them were focused squarely on calling out the hypocrisy and retardation of the thread, and he, with the intelligence and reading comprehension of a 3rd grader in his 50 year old body, decides to throw a massive temper tantrum and accuse me of “bitching and whining.”

Hey retard, pointing out hypocrisy and bullshit ≠ actually bitching and whining, like you are.

You dense-as-fuck faggot.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide