Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #81FE in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #81FE
suddenly remembered that one time somebody struck a nerve within vyletpony on twitter so badly that he effectively told that person to kill themselves, really wish i screenshot it or archived it.

the original tweet was some lgbtq+ pandering bullshit about how "trixie would totally wear a trans flag", and thatsome person respondlied by saying "she'd also wear this" followed by a picture of a noose.

vylet then proceeded to take the bait and responded by telling them it'd look better on them. shortly after he deleted the tweet, i wonder why.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #81FE
Anonymous #81FE
suddenly remembered that one time somebody struck a nerve within vyletpony on twitter so badly that he effectively told that person to kill themselves, really wish i screenshot it or archived it.

the original tweet was some lgbtq+ pandering bullshit about how "trixie would totally wear a trans flag", and that peyrson responded by saying "she'd also wear this" followed by a picture of a noose.

vylet then proceeded to take the bait and responded by telling them it'd look better on them. vylet shortly after he deleted the tweet, i wonder why.
No reason given
Anonymous #81FE

the original tweet was some lgbtq+ pandering bullshit about how trixie would wear a trans flag, and they responded by saying "she'd also wear this" followed by a picture of a noose.

vylet then proceeded to take the bait and responded by telling them it'd look better on them. vylet shortly after deleted the tweet, i wonder why.
No reason given
Anonymous #81FE
the original tweet was some lgbtq+ pandering bullshit about how trixie would wear a trans flag, and they responded by saying "she'd also wear this" followed by a picture of a noose.
vylet then proceeded to take the bait and responded by telling them it'd look better on them. vylet shortly after deleted the tweet, i wonder why.
No reason given