Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@NorthyDreams
I don’t know. He hasn’t responded to my question, and I haven’t seen anything out of the ordinary on Derpi myself, so I assume it’s nonsense.
Patachu
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
Artist -

oh no
@Twiface
i would check but too lazy to start tor browser to override the rangeban.
anyways i realized i draw more, worry less and feel more free of speech and creative than when i was posting on derpi.
idk bout yo but perso, it’s been like two years and getting banned was the best thing. focusing on other projects rather than unfertile debates with literally communists. onw can question if that isn’t the endgoal of keeping people with rational opinions busy in defending their views instead of being active.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel
Quit banned or possibly arrested given how unhinged that one was. I highly doubt if there was a ban that it will stick. A lot there can tell people to kill themselves and just get a slap on the wrist.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
@Patachu
I still haven’t been banned (yet), I just avoid the forums because I realized that talking about politics over there is pointless.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide