Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@ponypony221
I posted that warning in hopes I wouldn’t have to go any further off the topic of this thread in order to put an end to this nonsense, but I forgot people are fucking stupid and don’t listen to good advice when it’s offered so that’s an hour of my life I’m not getting back.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@FeatherTrap
I just wanted to discuss the connection between Equestria Daily’s practices toward their userbase and Derpibooru’s. The fandom has a long history of ‘leadership’ abusing their positions, not just at Derpibooru. One of the reasons the Alicorn Twilight drama was as bad as it was for a lot of folks was because of one-sided moderation targetting unrest against the show and its runners as a way of making the sites look better to the showrunners so they could continue to line their pockets with pony swag for being good press and continue to get information exclusives so they could stay on top of the pony hill. It was a terrible thing, and Derpibooru had the same problem then. It’s interesting that they differed on the traditional art issue. One of the few, as I said, high points for Derpi was that.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@NorthyDreams
Admin and Moderator positions have a tendency to attract clout-chasing, power-hungry losers because normal people have day jobs, but I think everyone here already knew that.
@FeatherTrap
People don’t normally like reading walls of text. Even I just skimmed it over.
If it’s any consolation, your comment has at least made me rethink my interactions with him. That, and Acres warning us that we’re getting off topic. This will be my last comment on this thread on that subject. Perhaps someone should start a containment thread for the BluDeuce drama.
Amagan

Back to bitching about Derpibooru! Double time!
How many FA losers are going to migrating their way over to there now that the purge is on?
Anonymous #5F71
Well, the staff always could just lock this thread and purge the unrelated comments if things go too off topic or dumb.
I don’t think anyone in here would oppose to it.
To keep things topic wise, Derpibooru already knows we are dealing with this Deuce guy and one of it’s dumbest posters couldn’t resist the urge to take another jab at us by claiming that “Even the people there have standards it sounds like,” because apparently, he still can’t get over the fact this place didn’t treat him the same way as Derpibooru does.
Anonymous #1B1C
Deletion reason: Rule #0/#9 - Telling someone to off themselves does not a constructive conversation make.
BluDeuce

@Crazieman
again with that “Orwell” BS how many times to i have to tell you paranoid idiots ORwell was not a prtophet and did not predict anything and neither did his stupid novel. his novel showed what lfie was like in communist Russia udner stalin’s Reign
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@BluDeuce
I don’t think that that user has been active in years… And, uh… “How mahy times do I have to tell you” you ask to a three year old post…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide