Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #5F71
@FeatherTrap
So after weeks of whining about being on the losing team during the April Fool’s event, as well as apparently going around complaining about “pencil and paper art” being “degenrate,” it all came to a head in the vent thread.
@BluDeuce
i wish i was on the NRL i wouldove been happier and gotten a badge but instead i was placed on the stupid sun empire which was the losing team. and i hate losing.
And then Ciaran, for all the flak I give him, came in ad tried to address him reasonably. As well as his saying that he looks like a sore loser in the fandom for not having digital art of his OC, and not wanting traditional art. I did chime in briefly on the discussion that was unfolding, but I sort of thought he was probably in the wrong when he called traditional art degenerate and saying that only losers in the fandom would want it. So I went to do a number of things. Talk at length to my friends. And when that dried up, about 6 hours had passed. And it was still going.
I haven’t been keeping up since my post. What’s happening? Is this drama still going on after 6 hours? It kinda looks like it is…
And he still kept going, complaining that he needs free digital art, or everyone in the fandom will hate him. Until finally Ciaran banned him for sockpuppeting. @Ciaran
End of the story, right? Well, for most of those people, I imagine it probably was. But, you see, BluDeuce joined a Discord server I am in. And by the time I woke up, he had already gone on for several hours about how degenerate traditional art is, with artists in the server telling him not to say that, until they had to go to sleep because they lived in different timezones.
Then I woke up. And tried reasoning with him that traditional art isn’t bad, such as Newyorkx3, who has many thousands of watchers, over a million views, and only does traditional art. BluDeuce said that was a minority of people who don’t realize that an icepick lobotomy could solve this problem.
He said it, not me.
And then I showed him this beautiful image that I was very happy with.
I asked him if he thought it was good. He said yes. And I made absolutely certain he thought it was good, which he did, before I showed him this sketch of it from days prior.
And just like that, he declared the picture was impure, garbage, and not good. Even though he said it was good moments prior.
Then, as time goes on, he starts talking about other things. Like cleaning up his house. He says it’s a waste of time and pointless. Why do that when he could watch South Park instead? No one can trip on trash. It’s impossible! How dare his mother ask him to clean, he says.
I tried pointing out that trash breeds poisons in the air, but he said he uses Mustard Gas on it and that apparently solves his problems.
But then came my real issue with him. He sent me a very long rant about his mother. She apparently has threatened to kick him out of the house. And he told me that if she did, he would murder her. And then make a living murdering innocent people and taking their stuff. He said that kindness is weakness.
I tried to reason with him that killing people is wrong. But he would not have it. If someone is inferior to you, nothing wrong with killing them, he says. Someone is sick? Weak? They can be killed.
So since he wasn’t gonna listen to me that it’s imoral, I figured he might listen to me that it will get him in trouble. The police will come, arrest him, and he will never be let out. That he isn’t smart enough to get away with it.
He told me he saw enough forensic files to know how to destroy evidence.
This exchange went on for quite some time before I realized he would not change his mind about this. So I screenshotted the rant about murder being okay, sent it to the server admin, and he immediately banned BluDeuce. Then I blocked him.
And a few weeks later, one of his friends tells me BluDeuce said he hopes I get terminal cancer and die.
I don’t know what he’s planning to do here now, but I do not have high hopes.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
And then Ciaran, for all the flak I give him, came in ad tried to address him reasonably.
Well, you know what they say about broken clocks.
Look, at the end of the day he’s either one of the shitiest trolls I’ve ever seen or he’s actually a delusional retard with no self-awareness. Either way, talking to him and even acknowledging his presence only drags you down with him and is such a waste of your precious and limited finite lifespan on this Earth.
Anonymous #A99E
I made the mistake of looking at a thread I used to. If you need cheap corporate cocksuckers. Derpibooru is your place.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Aw man, I’ve suggested the lynching of certain people, but I’m not autistic. My reasoning is that you need to go to the root of the problem. Some jerk online remains a jerk as long as they’re alive. It’s what doxxing what meant for.
Though, in all honesty, jerks online are really worth getting upset about, since they’re just not.
Disclaimer: Don’t lynch people or whatever, because it’s illegal.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel
Autists create their own problems and then go all feral trying to play victim, blame others and claim they did nothing bad.
All I can say is that as horrible and dense as that guy might be, I still have seen and dealt with much, much worse autists.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel
Well, since this place is way less enabling than Derpibooru is, I have noticed that most unpleaseant people end up leaving after failing to get the pity and support they expected to fish in here.
I suppose he will make a few more angry rants and then he will leave to rage and scream elsewhere.
BluDeuce

@Amagan
yeah well i deserved that April fools event badge but those stupid mdoerators on Derpibooru robebd it from me. and that wouldnt have happend if they placed me on the right team and not the stupid sun empire!
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide