Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
@Zaknel
He’s just mad at this point. Sketches regardless of medium are meant to be pre-production. As in not the final product, obviously it doesn’t look as good. And then there’s just him having psychotic thoughts.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@BluDeuce
Fun fact: An easier way to deal with something that you hate on the sole reason of it existing is… filters! Crazy thing these filters, you spend a few minutes setting them up and magically all those pesky artists who insist on using a physical medium can vanish from your world view, so you can live safely in your own little bubble where graphite and cellulose can’t hurt you anymore.
DvneT

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
Gee, I sure do wonder what could be happening in this thread! New drama? Can’t wait to see!
Oh. Oh no.
Anonymous #5F71
It still amazes me how a person can be so spoiled and enabled to the point of believing that “losing” and not getting what they want, whenever they want and as soon they want it is a genuine traumatic experience and a valid excuse to want to murder people.
Especially when this is all about not getting a goddamn badge.
Seiken
Artist -

First of… BluDeuce… get some help. Blaming your mental retardism is just an excuse for you being a terrible… TERRIBLE person. Go clean your room, go outside, do some exercise, get a job and move out. But for real, if you so casually talk about murdering people you need therapist ASAP.
@Zaknel
I am somewhat confused by what you mean with traditional art? Both of these images look digital?
@Anonymous #5F71
Especially in online games i had multiple experiences of people freaking out over a lost match, mind you not even competitive, just casual ones. Even on close games that we lost i called “GG” and sometimes someone just freaks out, berating me on how i could call a lost game good, how losing a game is never fun etc etc.
Some people just have this mindset that only thing that matters in life is winning, no matter how arbitrary… and its just really sad.
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Seiken
Yes, but I suppose you could say I made a lucky guess and figured out that the reason he dislikes traditional art is that he dislikes it being a less than beautiful sketch underneath. And as I demonstrated, the image he said was good started off as a less than beautiful sketch, too. But he didn’t know until I told him.
Seiken
Artist -

@Zaknel
You didn’t answer the question^^’
What you mean with traditional art when the two pictures (sketch + finished) are digital? What is traditional art for you?
BluDeuce

@Seiken
im not blaming anyone you idiot. i am the victim and derpibooru wronfully banend me. I want digitl and abse edit oc art not degrnate pencil and apepr art
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide