Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #D872
@Anonymous #800E  
And what else should I do to spread love to things that I like that everyone hates?

What else should I do to save the people I admire (Like Egoraptor and Chris Pratt) from cancel culture?

Nothing and just keep my thoughts bottled up inside forever?
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
I swear, first Derpibooru, then Ponerpics, now Ponybooru?!

Ugh, I’m sorry, I just don’t like it when people treat my words like it’s problematic and act like love is a mental disease. It’s like understanding me is a hard concept to grasp or something.

No wonder I considered myself the worst person on Derpibooru. People hate me for overreacting and saying things that offends others no matter how I say it.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
@ponypony221  
Sorry, but it’s about wanting to see if am allowed to bring offsite things from Twitter or other type of social media.

But turns out, like Derpibooru or Ponerpics, it’s forbidden now.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #D872  
I know you are autist for real so you have genuine problems to grasp how things really work in real life, but there’s a limit at how far that excuse can go.

Your creepy obsession with the word “love” and how you kept misusing it as an excuse for everything you do under the excuse that you were fighting for love, and how you also abused it to claim that anyone not wanting to enable you was automatically an enemy of love was definitely unhealthy, and of course that’s also the part where you immediately claimed that not giving you what you wanted meant that love was over.

At least, that’s why I remember so many people telling you that your obsession was like a mental illness, but I see that you still cannot accept that whenever other people end up hating you, it always was your own fault and love had nothing to do with it.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
@Anonymous #5F71  
Have you been on Derpibooru before and saw my comments as Hollowfox or Hollowfox the Worst?

Because it looks like you witnessed me being the worst person on the threads with some people (I won’t mention their names because this site has rules) disliking me for the things I said or the overreactions I had over trying to make people understand me. Or is it your perception?
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
@Anonymous #5F71
Have you been on Derpibooru before and saw my comments as Hollowfox or Hollowfox the Worst?
Because it looks like you witnessed me being the worst person on the threads with some people (I won’t mention their names because this site has rules) disliking me for the things I said or the overreactions I had over trying to make people understand me. Or is it your perception?

Hell, even with the mods threatening me to stop starting drama or ban me or get professional help to stop hating me, it’s making me feel like Derpibooru is becoming a dumpster fire, and I don’t know how to argue with a mod without either getting banned or losing an argument.
Posted Report
Anonymous #5F71
Okay, I’m starting to feel like this guy is just a troll pretending to be this dense and deliberately saying the opposite of what he is really supposed to say.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
When will people understand me and stop treating me like crap?

This is what I didn’t like about Derpibooru to the point of calling myself the worst person on that website.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D872
If I offended everyone, I am sorry for saying terrible things or making you guys hate me over the things I say or do.

I just wanna do what I want, but we can’t all have that.
Posted Report
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Anonymous #D872  
Half of what you’ve posted so far hasn’t been about Derpi, or about PTSD from how it was managed.  
If you wish to bring up off-site drama, this is NOT the thread to do it in. Go make a new thread.  
Additionally, please stop triple-posting. Anons can’t edit posts, so please spend at least a little time gathering your thoughts before spewing them out.
Posted Report
Anonymous #BCC9
@evan555alpha  
I guess I should have said that Ciaran hates me for bringing off-site drama or stuff from Twitter and TikTok on Derpibooru and forces me to seek help and threaten me to ban me for wanting people to understand me.

I’m sorry.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide