Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #B19F  
They loved to weaponize labels against whoever they hate, but they immediately cried for help whenever they were on the receiving side of a label, even if it was a label they used on themselves to fish for more privilegies and special treat.

I remember too many users spewing out ramblings that more or less amounted to “I am autistic so I don’t know if I’m misbehaving so it’s not my fault!” was usually followed by “Don’t call me autistic and don’t treat me like a retard who doesn’t know when he’s misbehaving!”
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Part of me feels like that right of center with a victim complex that causes me to roll my eyes at some of the stuff they have whined about within the thread. Yet, I also agree that a lot of times that thread is a complete circle jerk of left and liberal idiocy and it could make since to have a right leaning thread.

He is completely right on the right spilling over every where else and certain things not being easy to discuss.
Anonymous #5F71
@Acres  
Rule n is what the staff uses when they want to ban people or delete stuff they don’t like but can’t think of a decent bullshit excuse to use to blame others and justify themselves for the ban or deletion.  
Also, nobody there is qualified to talk about politics because nobody understands jack about them in the first place and only use politics as yet another excuse to get mad and label people they hate or want to mock.

Imagine a horde of fat, stupid, unemployed and overpampered mama’s boys pretending to understand politics and pretending that parroting what they see on Facebook or Twitter qualifies them to lecture others about their own preferences: that’s Derpibooru’s politic commenters in a nutshell.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide