Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Zaknel  
Considering her push to turn Equestria from pony Wakanda to pony Brazil, I wouldn’t guess she’d be a good fit for that headcanon. How about Celestia instead?
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

@TeamBlueplant  
“why so many bronies and furries are neo-nazis” Jezz I wonder why

full

And of course its that idiot breadtuber TheKavernacle trying to inject his dumb hot takes.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ANoobis  
I seen furries position themselves as our moral betters and sometimes insinuate that the fandom at large is evil right wingers (along with a few other negative connotations) but have never seen attacks like that towards individuals with that strong of judgement for simply liking ponies alone from them. Has this happened regularly to you?

@Adan Druego  
Nah, they are real people. That is just par for the course in our polarised environment. I see right, and even groups of “other” factions behave like headless chickens all the time.

@RD8K  
Sadly true.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@TheBridge  
The furry fandom has a huge issue with how left leaning it is, and how common it is to get yeeted from your own circles for wrongthink. You either  
  • Learn to keep all your opinions private  
  • Get brainwashed  
  • Start hanging out in more right wing circles.  
    Unfortunately those right wing circles also end up the home to a lot of far right people, which then have no problem radicalising them. It’s pretty much completely like @RD8K this comic says  
    The furry community is one of the most toxic piles of waste I ever dealt with.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Zaknel  

I’d be fine with that, but twitter users would have a complete mental breakdown and an existential crisis due to suddenly not feeling “valid and loved”.

Dilarus would cry, wootmaster would whine, potluck would troll, HarmonyOverHate/FriendshipFightsBack attempt to rally, tsp would run and hide, ciaran would rage-post and most users on Ponybooru would just continue enjoying all of the pretty pony pictures.
user7853

@RD8K  
yea, i didnt see the dude’s previous videos, have i done that i woulnd have dismissed him entirely  
i mean “how capitalism ruins games”? “why nazis are atracted to weaboo stuff” or something among those lines, i do have an opinion on that matter

also the video is more or less a carbon copy of another he made 5 months ago
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #4F68  
I honestly never found the reason and origin about why they stated that Trixie is a trans…  
Maybe it’s what this twittermites think and their obsession of sexual orientations.
Anonymous #24FE
@Anonymous #7590  
She apparently ‘acts’ like a trans person, and was originally planned to be male.

Pretty flimsy excuses to ‘claim’ characters if you ask me.  
-GuiltyGrimoire
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Anonymous #24FE  
Yeah, the idea is that “she used to be depressed, now that she’s transitioned and made friends, she’s no longer depressed!” Yeah bitch, she used to be a miserable pile of secrets pride and eventually found someone who could endure her narcissistic ass.  
There was also something about the reflections in her eyes. Apparently it’s some bs along the lines that males have only one reflection while mares have two or more?  
The headcanon itself wouldn’t be so bad, it’s how obnoxious they acted about it. Like, a headcanon’s a headcanon. It can be as retarded as you want it to.  
I myself headcanon twilight as a tranny just because I read a good clopfic way back in 2014 and the idea stuck with me.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@​S​a​p​p​h​i​e​  
Oh, I believe that, but what I was surprised by:@ANoobis  
Not only am I sick of smug furries calling me a degenerate, a pedo and a nazi for liking ponies

Like, usually, even with some fandom bashing, their was people within the fandom itself joining in and it was more an attack on the fandom at large/saying that it was more problematic than them. I had seen a few SJWs that way, but they were of the previous generation with DWM and all that. Furries I have seen fight with us and sometimes view as a threat to them, especially in old times. Ponies as a signifier of racism to them full stop and worthy of moral attack by itself is a very significant step from calling the fandom bad and praising the woke among us and defending the show from the fandom/bad side of the fandom which is what I saw in the current discourse.

@RD8K  
Didn’t see this early posts. A lot that I could say from some observations I agree with to my distaste for characterizing it as purely a “marxist” force, but I don’t have time to reply to at the moment.

@​S​a​p​p​h​i​e​  
The headcanon itself wouldn’t be so bad, it’s how obnoxious they acted about it. Like, a headcanon’s a headcanon. It can be as retarded as you want it to.

This is pretty much me.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I still wonder if people would like it if they saw tons of post saying that Twilight, or Celestia, does not approve of gay marriage.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide