Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #4F68  
In general or it’s because of that OmniPony shit that happened recently?  
Still, I don’t follow any particular brony musician, their music weren’t my style or no appealing.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Officer Hotpants  
Omnipony came back after several years, has ads all over derpibooru saying shit like ‘OMNIPONY IS BACK HORSEFUCKERS!’ which was cringey as fuck… and then in a matter of weeks, he’s outed as having been involved with minors. To what extent, I don’t know, but he just straight up admitted to it in a tweet-thread sooo… yeah.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Officer Hotpants  
He had a bit of a name for himself in the earliest days of poniponi but that’s about the most I could say for him. Was never a fan of the music anyway so I never paid attention to when/why he disappeared.
Anonymous #A543
@ArchiveAnon  
I wasn’t a fan of his earlier stuff. One of his new songs was pretty great though. Still though, I’m not sure why he would make such a big deal of coming back if he’s just gonna admit to this kind of thing.  
Kinda fucked though that the one self admitted case is also by far the worst of them. A good chunk of “exposed pedos” is something like a 19yo sending the word “cock” to a 17yo (at least the ones that faggot ruza talks about)
manerg
Artist -

I’m going to list some of my frustrations with Derpibooru as quickly as possible to get this over with.

1. Derpibooru is censored as fuck, and the community seems to support that. One user in particular (won’t say his name, but it won’t take long for anyone to figure him out) seems to be a totalitarian who could have been stalking me and trashing me for giving an opinion on what was related to the image. He clearly does not support free speech and wants to silence everyone.

Literally anything can violate rule #0 nowadays, even simply downvoting an image could offend users.

The only things that shouldn’t be allowed are illegal content like CP. If a user hates nazis, just filter it out (or actually it’s hidden by default so just don’t unhide it).

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ponybooru is the same, which is why I won’t be staying for long (still better than Derpibooru).

2. Derpibooru provides an onion service, but it requires users to login just to view shit. Not only that, but users have to create an account on the clearnet with their real IP address before they’re allowed to use Tor, because many Tor IPs get blocked. This ruins the whole point of anonymity since you’re not supposed to log into accounts inside Tor that you’ve previously used outside Tor, because your account is already associated with your real IP (and no, using a VPN will not help). This proves that despite having an “onion”, Derpibooru hates Tor and it’s users.

3. Derpibooru used to have it’s own captcha but it got replaced with hCaptcha for some reason.

4. Derpibooru is cloudflared.

Probably the only redeeming quality about Derpibooru is the fact that anonymous users are still allowed to comment and post images, and not all Tor IPs and VPN IPs are blocked, but as long as it’s behind Cloudflare MiTM attack, nothing else matters.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ponybooru is the same, which is why I won’t be staying for long (still better than Derpibooru).

Nah. Ponybooru is owned by an archival-nut who dislikes even DNPs, and all of the staff on pb came here after the derpibooru fiasco. We’re all people who jumped ship because of derpi’s shady practices, and this site is built on the idea to not repeat their bs.  
I can’t see into the future and guarantee that Zizzy won’t go all schizo like derpi’s owner did, but I can tell you that everyone involved in the site is determined to not fuck up like derpi.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
Considering a certain user I know from derpi (doesn’t use it anymore but goes to twitter) dick rides the belief the fandom has Nazis, Derpibooru can suck my d.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Officer Hotpants  
TL;DR of the link he posted: The big issue is that so many websites use it. Centralising the internet is a bad thing by default, since it makes any sort of censorship (especially with a global adversary) super easy.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide