Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

TL;DR of the link he posted: The big issue is that so many websites use it. Centralising the internet is a bad thing by default, since it makes any sort of censorship (especially with a global adversary) super easy.
Yep. We witness that when cloudflare take away 8chan DDOS protection over hosting manifesto from mass shooters.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
I forever blame that stupid Atlantic Article for screwing over this fandom and shoving in the cringe mentality that the fandom truly has a Nazi problem.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@ThePonylier  
It was all Wootmaster’s fault. He swallowed the blue pill, fell for the media’s race baiting, believed that black people were being hunted down by nonexistent white supremacist boogeymen, and got paranoid about the idea that nazi depictions of cartoon horses was going to somehow be the foundation of the 4th reich…and then wrote about it in an opinion article not many people would’ve taken seriously to begin with.
Anonymous #7590
@Humble Oriathan  
Simply, Woot whinned and pretended that there’s a race problem in the fandom (which is not that true) just to be the attention whore and get other fooled ppl to join the cause.

Now that the damage has been done, all we gotta care is that this site run smoothly in the next months, same respect with the users and not fall into DB mistakes that caused a massive division each other.
Anonymous #91A6
@evan555alpha  
What are the actual differences between this site and derpi, other than the R0,R6 changes and staff list, I wouldn’t say the comparison’s are completely unwarranted.
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
Ponybooru aims to be a straight Derpibooru replacement, but with no content banned solely by the staff. In other words: DNPs are respected, but outside of that, almost anything that’s pony and legal can be uploaded. Ponyooru is based on the familiar Philomena software, a software Derpibooru employs as well as many other alternative boorus. While we are mostly keeping with the traditional experience you’ve come to know from Derpibooru, Ponybooru also aims to improve Philomena, by adding support for more types of content, to include; .mp4 videos [already implemented], sound-only or even text content. These new features are subject to change however.
Anonymous #91A6
@Luzion  
So slight change to R0,R6 and software improvements only? And are edits deleted with staff discretion only or artist discretion?
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Anybody just feel this will eventually die down though?
Like even recent sjw cucks are becoming irrelevant.

I feel like it’s the opposite. I feel like those fucks are grabbing more and more attention each day, and I’m starting to be terrified of this idea. That one day I’ll just be an old hag, out of touch with society because the sjw mentality will be the predominant one.  
I’ve seen this bullshit grow in popularity, and it’s gotten to a point where, whenever I meet someone and they turn out to not be a cuck, I’m extremely relieved.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Remember when LightningBolt and Archonix said that the vast majority of people just don’t care about any of this?
Anonymous #4F68
@Zaknel  
That was everyone.

And then some moronic irrelevant brony rapper barges in and begins screeching “THIS IS RACIST”.
RD8K
Artist -

Anybody just feel this will eventually die down though?
Like even recent sjw cucks are becoming irrelevant.
No. Because they had infested and Co-opted a large platforms and communities. The only way this can eventually die down is to take away their influence from these platforms, side with criminals to Decentralization the internet and make it become this chaotic wild west as it was from the beginning. Where no one have any central control of information and content, or destroying the entire internet that all these politicians are trying to do. Surrounding it with this whole section 230 removal talked.

@Zaknel  
Remember when LightningBolt and Archonix said that the vast majority of people just don’t care about any of this?
Its not like the vast majority of people just don’t care about it, they don’t notice it. Especially the other shady shit they done to others we haven’t notice either before this drama. However, the vast majority of people will notice when their favorite artists has now “DNP out of nowhere” from their site “due to unknown reasons.”
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants @​S​a​p​p​h​i​e​ @Anonymous #4F68 @RD8K

This is why I’ve always said that we need to exterminate these kinds of people. They are a disease crippling the human race. They are weeds suffocating everything they come into contact with, with their disgusting agendas, twisted morals, warped views, disturbed norms, ridiculous stances and nightmarish dreams for a better future.

Those things are taking over and replacing normal human beings with their own kind.

Just a suggestion.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide