Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Sapphie  
It seems too much internet is bad for ya, specially if you hang around Twitter that much.  
Like that trans Trixie post that had to lock the comments, though I don’t really follow that trend of Trixie’s orientation ‘cause I don’t give a damn about it.
Anonymous #1C25
@Anonymous #7590  
I saw a massive influx of reposts and posts that occupied my entire Twitter stream with trans Trixie and just muted a bunch of it out of annoyance. I just hate people proposing their Headcanon as fact in general, and even more so when it’s subservient to idealogy. It’s obnoxious when contrasted to other artwork that’s so well composed and developed. Besides, the evidence for the Headcanon is super flimsy based on eye glint that most every background character and primary characters too have variation with.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I kinda liked the trans Trixie thing,but yeah it’s been pushed too hard. I’m wondering if everyone would go crazy if they had a flashback to Trixie’s childhood,and she was female then,with no indication of transition.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Dex Stewart  
That’s the thing…  
There are flashbacks. In the comics, we get to see filly Trixie.  
Granted, if your headcanon is like mine in that because Equestria is magical, you can swap your biological sex and change back at no detriment to you (other than the fact you would be using an expert’s valuable time). As a result, it would be possible for a foal to transition (since it wouldn’t be risky).  
Then it would make sense for Trixie to have transitioned very early in her life. But at that point, calling her trans wouldn’t make much sense anyway, since in Equestria it would be meaningless.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Sapphie  
The only thing I can think of in there is that if I were an Equestria, I would want to use that to have the body of an underweight 10 year old.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide