Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@TeamBlueplant

I should be irritated, but it actually fills me with perverse glee that furries are getting it. Not only am I sick of smug furries calling me a degenerate, a pedo and a nazi for liking ponies, but I’m also thinking of the Derpi regime’s furbooru project. It tickles me to know that no matter where they go or what they try to do their sjw overlords will still hound them.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@TeamBlueplant  
While I didn’t actually watch the video, I read a few of the comments and it seems you tell these losers, “Hey, there’s a Nazi over there!” and immediately, “Hey, you Nazi! Die!”.

These things aren’t real people, they’re just told what to think and what to do and they obey. Even animals have more free will that their kind, the commentors.
user7853

@Havoc  
i was hearing the video in the background while surface mining for painite (pic related) so i kind of half paid attention to it  
full  
(fun and interactive gameplay [not really])

it doesnt touch into any of the later humbug of derpi, and its just a guy talking to a webcam occasionally showing images. the times where he mainly touches on the horsefag fandom are about when /mlpol/ was born and a 2014 interview of some horsefag that i honestly dont remember much about, something about the lad leaning into right wing while being gay or something

he mainly touches on subjects as “most of the furries and bronies are white young males”, and also talks twice about some old video of a gay furry who tried to join an actual neo-nazi group, said group asked him about what being a furry is all about, he said “i dress as an animal and i find anthropomorphic animals hot” and the group said “get the fuck out”

honestly i wouldnt call the video bad, but it isnt remarkable, its just bland, and kind of unoriginal. but to its credit i didnt felt any kind of negative emotion towards the whole thing, just, slight dissapointment i guess?
Anonymous #91A6
@Zaknel  
Most likely, admin I had a conversation with in late August fully believed rule 0 had not become stricter.
Anonymous #5F71
@Acres  
Dilarus looks like a real version of the wojack meme, and of course /mlp/’s drawfags got sure to immortalize him accordingly:  
full  
full  
full
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
That image should be uploaded in PB, so I can give it an upvote because of how precise the events that happened months ago.  
That dilweed’s soy face though, the face of a whinny loser with his mouthpieces that divided the whole fandom.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
Ditlarious is arguably the worst of the bunch and I absolustely find the idiots dickriding the “BuT PoNy SoaPbOXing Is gOOd” train to miss the point of the damn show.

Also I find it so sad that even after MKogwheel did that amazing 10th anniversary animation, that cuck jackass Immalexman still had the nerve to go “Is ThIs YoU????” and showing the ever famous “AJ Plantation” image.

Over all, fuck Woot, Dilarius, and Smiling Pony and who bets they have skeletons in their closets.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@Anonymous #7590

Correction, his name is “InmanAlex” and yes, very much so. He rides the stupid “the fandom has a nazi problem” shite and was pretty much sucking up to Dilarius’s “Pony Soapboxing” crap.
Anonymous #4F68
that funny MLP Facts twitter just killed itself with spamming the stupid “TRIXIE IS TRANS” headcanon as “fact”.

not surprised the person running the account is all political.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
How would everyone feel if I started campaigning that Twilight Sparkle absolutely despises gay marriage as my headcanon, and demanded that they accept it as fact?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide