Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
Eh.  
If Derpi’s staffers want to come here to talk, there’s nothing we can do to stop them.  
But at the same time, there’s nothing they can do to force us to do what they want or give them what they want, even if they try to post anonymously to spread their ideas around and so pretend the board agrees with them.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
I don’t think anyone here would have something woth hiding.  
it’s not as if we were some obese 50-year old fart who claims to be a shinto priest and a man of infinite talents and success to cope with the fact he only moderates a pony board and can’t even do that without fucking things up, right?
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
My point is, if they start to post our personal stuff we can do the same to them, and they are the ones with way more to lose than us.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

Time to necropost!  
@Sapphie  
@Dex Stewart
That’s the thing…
There are flashbacks. In the comics, we get to see filly Trixie.
Granted, if your headcanon is like mine in that because Equestria is magical, you can swap your biological sex and change back at no detriment to you (other than the fact you would be using an expert’s valuable time). As a result, it would be possible for a foal to transition (since it wouldn’t be risky).
Then it would make sense for Trixie to have transitioned very early in her life. But at that point, calling her trans wouldn’t make much sense anyway, since in Equestria it would be meaningless.
That’s the whole problem - those kind of “people” tend to try and claim (cultural appropriation 101 anyone?)/create “trans” characters in settings where a modern kind of trans person would be complete nonsense:  
Medieval ones, where a transsexual is either aristocratic (and those tended to fuck with gender anyway), EXTREMELY BADASS, or dead;  
Fantasy settings that have magic far above what would be reasonably needed to transition (Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity says hello);  
Tech settings that have similarly moved past replacing bodyparts being difficult (CP2077, ft. independently swappable genitalia - and yes, the alphabet soup wasn’t satisfied and demanded more and more).  
And as you can expect, none of those are ever creative or competent enough to actually integrate the character into the setting and give them a proper story - it’s always “HERE IS CARDBOARD CUTOUT THEY’RE LGBTWTFBBQ+-/* AND IF YOU FAIL TO WORSHIP GROUND THEY WALK ON YOU’RE PHOBENAZIRACISTSCUM AND MUST BE VIOLENTLY MURDERED ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY”.

And the most hilarious part about trans Trixie is, she is in fact very representative of alphabet soup…  
…it’s just not the kind of representation that reflects on them positively. She’s prideful, selfish, abrasive, and can’t forget that she has tried to commit suicide for attention, too.

@Anonymous #B19F  
There is no medical treatment for their condition. And a possibility of such treatment comes with so much baggage that I’d rather never have it.

P.S. In general, inserting “representative” characters is a failure of conservation of detail at best, magicalrealming (by the way, what’s the normie name for the concept of “forcing your idea into something that isn’t relevant to said idea, constantly and incessantly”?) at worst. And because it’s based in incompetence (competent creator can keep their creation within scope), low quality extends to the rest of whatever’s being done as well; it’s one of the causes of “go woke, get broke”.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@ANoobis  
I actually can’t even remember where I saw him using that term, I mean the url. I did find him giving his own explanation here

I suppose that it’s not meant as maliciously as I first believed, but I still think he’s a jerk who deserves to be judged harshly.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Adan Druego  
He idolizes Mr. Google Whisk Man; not in the “good dynamics but he fucks up everything else” sense, but “he’s perfect artist and I will shit on you for disagreeing” sense - that alone is damning enough.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sapphie  
Derpi user:  
I notice you seem to be trying to bring both Derpibooru’s posters and Ponybooru’s posters attention to each other. Why?

Me:I like both sites.

D.U.:Then why are you instigating tension between them and its posters?

Me:Sorry. I didn’t realize I was instigating tension.

D.U.:Best to discontinue what you’re doing. I’ve been down that road and trust me, nothing good comes from it. It’s okay to still use both sites, but please keep whatever happens in each site separate from each other.

I think it’s okay to post this since I don’t say their name and it’s about here.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Dex Stewart  
Here we don’t care if you talk shit about derpi and its users. This entire site is built on the “fuck derpibooru” idea. Only derpi users would be autistic enough to think that this would count as instigating tension.  
Of course, any sort of brigading is absolutely disallowed. If you were to start saying “hey let’s spam the derpi forums with ponybooru advertisement” we’d need to exchange words.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Dex Stewart  
In other words, stop posting the bad things we do or else.

That message is oozing passive aggressiveness. Post what you want to post dex, you’re not starting a flame war anywhere.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sapphie  
I’m not even sure what they were referring to. I mentioned Ponybooru a few times,but it was usually in response to other people asking about it in the first place.  
I’m just kinda weirded out by this,I just post memes and talk about She-ra or Power Rangers. I don’t even post any art over there I think might be too intense for them.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Dex Stewart  
I just glanced through the most recent forum posts with ‘ponybooru’ in them over there. I love how they came to the conclusion that the entire site is a bunch of racist nazis because a single user that they pointed out talked about how much they hate jews or something.

Isn’t that literally the defintion of bigotry? lmao
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide