Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #E0B3  
Yes, he often said he wanted to murder all channers and also wanted to burn and destroy 4chan’s legacy to erase it from history records.  
For a man who won’t even shut up about how much he hates nazis, he surely loves to talk and behave like one.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Got to bring up how it’s the trans-community, that’s the real victim of the Uvalde shooting.

Though, my mother was, apparently, looking at some pictures of the shooter and noted that in one, he looked weird like he was trying to be a girl or something. So, I guess there are others, who were thinking the same thing.
Anonymous #5F71
TSP recently wanting to downplay his nazi-esque behavior and bashing 4chan as part of his usual blame pinning ritual.  
full

His autism aside, comments like that makes you wonder what exactly made him end up so obsessed like that, because it’s as if he would die if he can’t insult 4chan at least once every 24 hours to keep playing his “Us vs them” mantra.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #B19F  
I remember there was a time when DB as a whole would make fun of people who were like that. Then slowly they just began to mentally unravel and become what they laughed at.

@Adan Druego  
When the skin color does not match their approved killer list. They need to make excuses after excuses. During the Pulse shooting TYT and other media outlets went feral over it but when the shooter turned out to be non-white and was on a list but still allowed to purchase all that weaponry after one gun store owner said no due to Obama’s mandate on sensitivity. All of them shut up about it and even tried to blame “islamophobia”.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Anonymous #A99E  
Politics thread is the worst. Most users that spend their time on that thread only reveals the worst part of themselves. They would blame conservatives for whatever an asshole does, pretty much a “blame society for what a single imbecile did”.  
A bit off topic, but most of the killings and shootings happen usually in schools where guns are actually scarce, most criminals are much less likely to attack other places because they would get hurt, but they blame guns, a dangerous but necessary tool just like knives, construction sites, sometimes toys themselves.

They just want the world to be perfectly safe, except, that’s just pointless idealism that will wreck our survival skills. Things must be safer indeed, but they can’t be utopias with no harm whatsoever, most guys there are infantile.

Also they spent lots of post just to confirm if the shooter was white or not. I’d say that’s really racist, but honestly at this point I can’t expect better for people who think being of some color makes you good or evil.
Anonymous #5F71
What baffles me is how TSP keeps ranting about how “he will never appease the shittiest people in the fandom” despite having some of the worst fans ever under his own wing to run his community.  
Everything related to Ciaran and the guys behind of the fingerprint and badges fiasco or their attempts to sabotage 4chan’s charity drives aside, TSP also has two staffers who openly claimed to love pissing and shitting themselves and let’s not forget how some of their pets are pretty disgusting people with sick fetishes and horrible behavior, but since they all claim to hate channers that makes them fine for him.

Sometimes I don’t know if I should hate him or pity him. I don’t understand what made him hate 4chan so much to the point of being an ever consuming obsession for him.  
Was because a decade ago Faust decided to visit 4chan instead of visit his own community and he still can’t get over it?
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #5F71  
For the same reason any group points at another group and says “They’re worse!”. To divert attention away from your bullshit, to attempt gain acceptance in a wider group (side note, fetishists especially attempt this one), to shift blame when something you do backfires or gets out of hand, take your pick.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@NorthyDreams  
You know what? I was just checking PB notifications to see if anyone I messaged in the last 12 hours responded to me, or if anypony said anything interesting, in between looking up rulebook PDFs for the campaign I’m planning.

And then I saw this post and thought to myself: “Oh yeah…Dumpsterbooru exists. I’d almost completely forgotten about that”

And that thought made me feel a little better about myself, so thanks~ :3
Adán Druego
Artist -

So, do the “people”, for lack of a better word, in the derpibooru political thread actually know that they’re idiots, freaks and leftists, or do they somehow believe they’re intelligent human beings with real value and worth?

Personally, I see them as animals, if we are human beings, then they are animals. Inferior in basic value and worth, unworthy of a true soul, never to be valued equally to one of our lives.

Actually, I like animals, real animals, not Twitter-esque freaks of nature like those things.

Perhaps they’re more of a disease and… Well, disinfectants exist for a reason, you know. Meh, just pondering the value of someone who doesn’t view things as I do, who I’d prefer to not be force to tolerate the existance of.
Amagan

@Adan Druego  
They’re twitterites. Completely ignorant of anything and everything beyond their own feelings. Their feelings encompass the totality of their sphere of awareness and caring.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Meh, just pondering the value of someone who doesn’t view things as I do, who I’d prefer to not be force to tolerate the existance of.

That is disturbing.
Anonymous #5F71
@Adan Druego  
From what I remember from that place, Derpibooru’s self proclaimed politic experts were just dumb (and often disabled) people parroting whatever politic trends they had seen on Facebook, Twitter or Reddit whithout really understanding what they were talking about.  
Bashing Trump was a popular meme? The same group immediately bashed him as well, and even labeled people they disliked as “Typical Trump supporters, hmph!” and so: It was tiresome to see the same cringy group trying to inject politics everywhere just to have an excuse to bash and badmouth people because they couldn’t be happy unless they were attacking something or someone 24/7.

Yeah, the same cringy group who also attacked other people and sites for not being “nice” and for being “so unaware”.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide