Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
Well so much for free speech!

I don’t see the mods banning you or removing your posts. You are free to shit talk everyone in this thread, they are free to shit talk you. It’s a beautiful thing.
Anonymous #CDB1
@Anonymous #D468  
You’re making me feel awful unwelcome here, trying to police what I say!

@Anonymous #428A  
And how do you know? Mods can delete posts without you even knowing they were even there! Fuck, how do we know you’re not a mod just baiting people for replies?
Anonymous #D468
@Anonymous #CDB1  
“You’re making me feel awful unwelcome here” That’s exactly the point. You’re nothing but a random troublemaker trying to start shit with people here; of fucking course this kind of shit isn’t wanted here. If I’m making donut-brains like you feel ‘unwelcome,’ then I’m doing something right.

“Mods can delete posts without you even knowing they were even there” Tell me Einstein, have you seen even a single post in this thread from the last few pages mysteriously cease to exist? Look, we already have ample evidence to demonstrate that you’re a complete fucking moron; you really don’t need to give us any more.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #CDB1  
Howdy. I do not know your exact position but would like to try to be friendly.

>Fuck, how do we know you’re not a mod just baiting people for replies?  
From what I know of the current active mods, highly unlikely.
Anonymous #428A
Fuck, how do we know you’re not a mod just baiting people for replies?

I want to say because I’d get the boot if I were, but the site has gotten heat for doing some of the exact same shit people were mad at derpi for at least twice now so ¯*(ツ)*/¯  
Fairly certain posts on philomena can’t be outright removed either, only overwritten, but fuck if I know what the software permits.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Adan Druego  
@ponypony221  
This is so weird as this is what the left often says. Doesn’t make since to me to have whined about openness and bla bla (well you guys didn’t, but that was the meaning of this board) and then to deployed this style of argumentation.

@Anonymous #D468  
No. You didn’t. Oftentimes I see something that was utterly meaningless to either end being recast by one side and then the other side believing it. The left wing retards saying X is racist and then some right wing retards cheering it on being racist. Such history matters.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
God, what an insufferable world view where telling someone to fuck off has to be interpreted as a grand statement on human rights and ideological discourse.
Anonymous #D468
@TheBridge  
Oh, so you wanna talk about shit being ‘utterly meaningless’ huh? Well then what the fuck is this?

“The left wing retards saying X is racist and then some right wing retards cheering it on being racist” What the fuck does any of this have to do with anything? No wait I know, it’s just another one of your laughable attempts at playing ‘both sides’ (both of which are wholly fictitious) so you can be the ‘reasonable’ good guy. It’s that insufferable phony ‘centrist’ shit you toss into every single discussion you show up in, like a suburban minivan mom throwing peanuts at zoo animals while grinning like a retard (your choice of words) for the phone camera.

Hey, you wanna talk about the ‘history’ behind this shit once you’ve dropped the holier-than-thou act, I’m all for it. Hit me up any time.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ponypony221  
@Adan Druego  
Alright, sorry, but that just gives me PSTD, I understand what y’all were trying to do in spinning that logic and I’ll admit that  
>Anonymous #92EA devered it.  
Wasn’t sure if all of them are the same though and still not. #CDB1 being mad at being unwelcome struck me as too genuine to be the same anon who was laughing at us over not being Twibooru troll and I think it can be useful over just going into combat mode all the time to sometimes engage in dialog.

@Anonymous #D468  
>No wait I know, it’s just another one of your laughable attempts at playing ‘both sides’  
No, the extremes drive me legit crazy. All I see is the shame SJW behavior and whining, over and over again. People getting triggered for the opposite reasons.

>history’ behind this shit once you’ve dropped the holier-than-thou act, I’m all for it. Hit me up any time.  
My reply here
Zaknel
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I never understood the fascination with “every site must be like 4chan”.
If you want your free-speech panacea, it already exists. Why do you care that others sites aren’t like it? At that point, it isn’t free speech you want, it’s being heard, getting clout, influencing others, being a nuisance…

Can someone explain this to me?
πʊßƛįϰ

Whether here or on Derpi, every single participant in the Politics thread ought to get hit with a grass award (30-day ban that can be rescinded if you show a photo of your hoof touching grass). It would be healthier for both the users and the sites.

@Anonymous #428A  
Philomena may or may not let you outright remove something, but you could probably do a deletion directly on the database to make something disappear if you were an overly-dedicated server op.
Seiken
Artist -

@ponypony221

some people always think there is always a deeper meaning to what was actually said. Might be because they are too scared to be direct and always dance around a topic with indirect hidden messaging and expect everyone else doing the same.

@Zaknel

He thinks that people are trying to force goody good websites to be like 4chan, when in reality we just wanted them to stay how they always were.

EDIT: quite often ignoring that websites became increasingly more advertiser friendly or increasingly cater to the easily offended and then calling for outrage when people want back to how it was.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Many users there already tried to start their own “4chan PTSD” rants, which all boiled down to “I went to 4chan to troll and attack the human scum there so they could learn a lesson, but they all replied back with mean comments AND NOW I AM DEPRESSED!!!”

@Zaknel  
TSP is obsessed with shitting on 4chan and is also obsessed with having full control over everything, so if you try to have a different view about anything, that automatically makes you a nazi 4channer scumbag who’s out to get him or whatever silly babblings he tries to say to justify himself.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Nobody owes you that an existing site and community submit to how you want them to be run.
Too many people bitch and moan about some site or service not catering to them and act like they’re owed that privately owned businesses behave like public services. But hey, that’s the easy thing, expect that others will just give them everything for free and whine about it when it’s not “perfect”, never consider trying something different and demand others sacrifice instead.

I believe this is what is known as a lack of self awareness.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel  
“I hate people have rights outside of my wannabe dictatorship on a forum for a children’s cartoon.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide