Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Who knows how many more times he had said that since then.  
The point is he wants to murder people and remove their legacy (whatever it might be) just because they frequent a community he hates for no other reason than his own hatred itself, and yet he thinks of himself as a virtuous person out to save the world from nazis and channers.  
The leaks also had a TSP rant against autist people and how he considered himself superior to them despite TSP being autist himself, which frankly explains a lot about the things he says and does.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #A99E  
Autists are often rigid and socially insensitive, low on empathy and with low scores on the trait of agreeableness – and as a rule they do not have many friends, or have no friends at all, period. On top of that they can’t handle the sight of people, opinions or things they do not like.  
So it’s no surprise that autist people would often abuse whatever power they may have available to get rid of things they don’t like and force others to agree with them, without even being aware that things do not work that way and that their own behavior is being unnaceptable.  
It’s also not unusual that when they are told about this, autist people would often say “I never to that though” and cap it with a variation of “kill yourself, liar” and such because of their usual unawareness and lack of empathy combo.

At the end of the day, the best viable option to avoid problems and headaches is simply not interact with people like that.
YourPalContrail

full

banned again from derpibooru. First one was because of an argument with TSP second was whith some other leftie that was lying about me. Both reported me out of sheer butt hurt.

It’s just absolutely ridiculous how much of an iron grip these censorious fascist have.
Anonymous #A99E
@YourPalContrail  
That is why they have to call everyone else a fascist. It is why they threaten users and artists to not upload or go to other sites. They show up. Complain about bad people. Get power. Remove anyone not them. Plus banning removes what you had said to ensure they can spread lies about others. If they are only right when they lie they must keep lying.
Anonymous #A99E
This political and idiological dance macabre at work, at social occasions, and even in one’s own circle of friends is damn tiring. So often I would like to raise my own flag and take apart all these brainless frases and empty beliefs with their downright ridiculous bogus arguments, only to come to the realization over and over again that this would then probably really and finally isolate me from any form of IRL social contact. Therefore, I shake off my anger and inner conflict, maintain control, and keep my smug smile. Just so I don’t have to reveal how incredibly stupid I think this world, much of my generation and the older generation is, and how much I despise the status quo as such.
Sorry to say, but if the world were to go up in flames right now, I’d probably just stand by with a grim grin and diligently give a round of applause. ;-)
I would only feel sorry for the younger generations. (spits on the floor, flips a cigarette and smokes all this BS into the oblivion) It’s all so f**king ridiculous.

To me this sounds like “I am too big of a pussy to disagree with the hivemind and afraid of be alienated from the cool kids table so I pretend to agree with just to have fake friends.” Which is ostracization was also something fascists did to keep the people in line. I am sure this person saw others attack people speaking out and chose to do nothing and more likely joined into just for the dopamine. So I can only say to made your bed.
Anonymous #5F71
banned again from derpibooru. First one was because of an argument with TSP

You already should know that TSP is an angry, abusive and tyrannic manchild who immediately will break out his admin tools to get rif of anyone who argues with him, because he can’t handle the idea of losing an argument, looking bad or not having the last word on any discussion.  
According to the leaked chatlogs, this is one of the reasons why not even his staff likes him.
Anonymous #2EF5
this is what yu get when the admin is a russian immigrant who lives in germany and he protected other russian immigrant pedophile junglepony and removed,vAndalized “voynich manuscript” keyword from my drawing and allows to insult ukraine and bans me for no reason over 90 times . I also visited and contributed to bronystupidity.tumblr.com
YourPalContrail

@Anonymous #5F71

yea all I did was say something along the lines of “just because someone is on the right doesn’t make them a bad person. life isn’t a battle between good and evil. stop with the moral grandstanding.”

apparently saying “stop with the moral grandstanding” is an insult ???? I get actual swears thrown at me and they just get a slap on the wrist. But if I say “you’re putting words in my mouth” I get the book thrown at me.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #5D0F  
Nazis, channers people who called him out on his bad behavior and basically, anything & anyone TSP hates live rent free inside of his head.  
Sometimes I wondered what will happen to TSP the day Derpibooru is no more and his safe grip on other people is finally gone for good. Could he learn to live without the advantage of constantly bossing, insulting and menacing other people at zero risk for him?
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@YourPalContrail  
They banned you? You? For saying:  
>”just because someone is on the right doesn’t make them a bad person. life isn’t a battle between good and evil. stop with the moral grandstanding.”  
That brand of centrism is hated by left and liberal types but I have never seen them ban someone over that. My best guess is that you were one of the most consistent “opposition” debaters on the thread left (at least from what I can tell from clicking through the various replies over the past three months). Still, this is a rather arbitrary turn, especially for their standards recently. They had banned Violet Rose in the Rain twice from what I am aware of and recently even awarded a rule 0 to TSP. Yes, really, If there is one thing though, arbitrariness in said rules is a constant feature and a mod must’ve been annoyed with you.

My advice. Take a breather and stay away a little longer than just the ban. I am not sure the value in debating there if you are going to get that treatment–though I understand the desire, after all, without some contrasting thought, the place only further becomes polarized. If you do go back though, you need to be calm and rethink strategy some. Evaluate your posts. See what, if any of their criticism holds.
Zaknel
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@TheBridge  
Ah, they deleted TSP’s reply. Last time I saw that done meaningfully, he just edited the deletion reason into its own comment.

@The Smiling Pony  
Deletion reason: APPARENTLY DELETED BUT STILL - There’s a user setting you can tick to keep as-anon permanent. Obtusely, Settings→Uploading→Anon by Default.
YourPalContrail

@TheBridge

Thats Fair. I do attempt to say calm in those situations, though sometimes I think they get under my skin a bit an I really shouldn’t let it. I love talk politics and I think it’s healthy to be able to disagree with someone and learn from that experience. The difference is that I can hop into the politics thread here and argue just as much but I have received 0 bans here. why is that.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@YourPalContrail  
No. It is PERFECTLY reasonable to be frustrated–angered even. What I mean in being calm is that they smugly dismiss ya and curse you out and the moment you even partly bite back, however defensively, you can get this whole treatment any anger you show being used against you and therefore conform to their expectations of another seething right winger/centrist/not true leftist or whatever. That is their attitude there. The only thing on the evaluation of criticism is to take time to collect yourself and make yourself better suited for their arguments if you want to jump back in the ring–if you decide that is worth it.

@Zaknel  
It does make me wonder what he said, as I have seen him rule 0 plenty of times before. Wonder if it was particularly bad, or more likely, someone on duty who is a bit more even handed in enforcement that day.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide