Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Seiken
Artist -

Wootmaster having a tantrum again

I think what i am still always most surprised is how easy and willingly people will call for violence over a fictional character. And no one really opposes them. And again this ludicrous association of liking a fictional nazi vharacter meaning you are the devil himself: an actual nazi.

These people are crazy.

And then also branding anyone with other plushies that have been made or will be made as a target, because god forbid years after the height of plushie production people organize to get some of their favourites produced.
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Seiken  
>I will rip these out of the hands of people I see at cons. Let’s see them try and stop me  
This has mega “ow, the edge” energy

Anyway, whoot can stay mad
user7853

@Seiken  
oh god, this reminds me a lot of that chad putting stickers of AJ from “aj’s plantation” all over a con in hidden places and people going apeshit insane over it reacting like its the horsefag equivalent of a bomb terrorist attack

looking foward to the shitshow at next con
Anonymous #7E59
@NorthyDreams  
He has never been fit to be a mod, to begin with.

And that is literally the kindest thing that I have to say about him that I can think of, at the moment.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Officer Hotpants  
AKA. They want a dictatorship to impose their views. They think they would do good to the world, except they wouldn’t and only cause problems to everybody around him. Like the nazis themselves, who mostly did what they did because they believed others were responsible for the misery around.
Anonymous #E169
Are all Derpibooru mods dead or what? Reported a duplicate report for 23 hours and nobody has dealed with it yet
Anonymous #428A
It still surprises me how many people blame Datte for the schism in the fandom, when it was woot who capitalized on a dead junkie to find some journalist willing to make a hit piece, and derpi mods who capitalized on the hit piece to start outright banning politically-adjacent content they don’t like.

It’s like blaming someone for ruining their marriage for getting a divorce because their partner routinely beat the shit out of them.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
It still surprises me how many people blame Datte for the schism in the fandom, w  
Has he had a lot of people going after him for it? If so, that is just sad. He reacted not acted first and I didn’t consider anything from him to have crossed a line either (unlike some).

>it was woot who capitalized on a dead junkie to find some journalist willing to make a hit piece,  
Dead junkie? I am not familar with that part, though so many ins and outs occurred over the course of this that I bound to have missed something.

>and derpi mods who capitalized on the hit piece to start outright banning politically-adjacent content they don’t like.  
Some mods leaned that way. Most though I think them caught in panic and or folding under pressure would be a better way to describe what happened with the site’s direction as a whole. They were still asleep in the corpse of 1990s to 2000s internet libertarianism on site policy (and technically still are). Many being smugly left, biased, but, as late as 2019 from Neebie himself  
I will contain my laughter and state plainly there is nothing that fascists cannot corrupt and trying to stomp out everything they’re using will just make it harder to spot them; they are trying to make the okay sign (AKA finger circle) into one of their symbols.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide