TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
Wise.

@Anonymous #5F71  
Sometimes I admit there is weird raids on /mlp/ but I often it is them being retarded and the normal board politics.

@Adan Druego  
Not sure what this has to do with Derpi other then woot. Though I think often both sides of these things have it wrong and erase history when it gets politicized. Does joking cross dressing, back in the old days especially, have anything to do with transgenderism? Positive or negative?
Anonymous #5F71
@TheBridge  
Screencaps where their staff and some users openly brag about going to 4chan at a regular basis to control and vandalize discussions they hate have been posted in this thread several times already.  
They are obsessed with 4chan, their staff fully enables their pets to go there and misbehave as much as they want, and also enable them to use their own turf to badtalk and dehumanize 4chan users behind of their back as much as they want, all while they brag about being much better than them and how much they enjoy causing trouble there.  
Now, if you as much try to say anything negative about derpibooru on /mlp/ the thread is immediately spammed with insults and derailing attempts, and the catalog is immediately flooded with tons of new threads to try making the derpi discussion one slide off the catalog as fast as possible. I have seen this happen many times, especially when the catalog is flooded with content that derpi already know is not liked by /mlp/, and even is posted in a way that could bypass any filters to get sure they will annoy as many people as possible.

It’s a sick obsession continued by people who literally don’t have anything else to do, nothing else to talk about, and nowhere else to go.
Anonymous #C34B
It’s a sick obsession continued by people who literally don’t have anything else to do, nothing else to talk about, and nowhere else to go.
>he says without a hint of irony in a two-year old running thread dedicated to obsessing about those same people
Anonymous #5F71
@ponypony221  
The channers certainly don’t like this, but unfortunately the admins really don’t like /mlp/, so they kind of ignore reports about raids, vandalism and outsiders trying to be as annoying as possible.  
At the end, it boils down to just putting up with a handful of loud and (literal) disabled people doing whatever they were told to do without trying to question it, so rather than paying attention to them one can simply use the filters and thread hiding options to deal with their misbehaving sprees.

After all, there’s no point to pay attention to people who lack any kind of self awareness or just can’t even think rationally in the first place.
Anonymous #B19F
@ponypony221
The channers certainly don’t like this, but unfortunately the admins really don’t like /mlp/, so they kind of ignore reports about raids, vandalism and outsiders trying to be as annoying as possible.

This basically, the moderation in /mlp/ has been worse every year. So they don’t really help that much either.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #B19F  
As I said, the hide and filter options are enough to deal with annoying people. Now, if the raiders are really going all out, one always can leave that place and do something else for the day.
Anonymous #C106
@Anonymous #B19F
i think /mlp/ moderators are furrys trying to mess up with the board

Literally any action or opinion I don’t agree with is taken by subhumans I can easily demonise and whose opinions I can immediately discard. Truly, it is not that I may be wrong or that there are alternate views that make the matter nuanced, but that I am being oppressed by stupid people with a sinister agenda

You should join Twitter, you’ll fit right in.
Anonymous #92EA
Everyone that disagrees with me is fron derpi!

No sense of self awareness. The worst posters from derpi, the ego bloated literal autists that would never shut up about their stupid issues, retarded opinions and angery rants, they all came here and cry like babies about the few of their kind that still remain there.

Puppies on a pogostick, half of the staff page here is made up of them, and the other half are ghosts.

It’s surreal reading this thread and realising most of the posters are, legally, adults. There’s a reason twi is the best alt, and it’s because you aren’t there.
Anonymous #D468
@Anonymous #92EA  
Alright then dipshit, if this place is so terrible, then why don’t you fuck off outta here and stay in whatever landfill you came from? We really don’t need any more of your kind coming here to bitch about us in the forums.

@Zaknel  
“What is this thing where Autistic people are inherently bad people?” Take a good look at your average internet autist, and you’ll start to understand why.
Anonymous #D468
@Anonymous #CDB1  
That’s right fuckface. There are a million other sites with similar content that you could go and shit up with your whining, so there’s no reason at all for you to be here. And we know that you fuckwits don’t like people having freedom of speech anyway, so this is just more of the diversionary bullshit we’ve come to expect from your kind. I ain’t fucking falling for it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide