Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Adan Druego  
His lack of self awareness became evident the day he decided to rant about nazis without giving a second glance to the way as he ran his own community.
Anonymous #7D2F
A lot of derpi threads are filled with some people who has, if I can say, low understanding of a lot of things. Between the political thread which is just simply filled with people who despise anything they deem bigoted or sharing stuff that is not really relevant to a talk, well, you know what happens.  
It must be also mentioned the mods are not reliable to keep a peaceful interaction actually, nowadays they’re just content with throwing the book just to very blatant rule breaking users because few people really trust in them after the 2020 stunt. When everything is racist, mysoginist and bigoted, then nothing really is at the end.
Anonymous #7D2F
@Officer Hotpants  
Is not all too surpising. He spends most of his current derpi days on the politics thread. He’s far more concerned about “big” issues like who people should vote or what should be forbidden rather than actually building a sense of fan community. It’s actually a good thing for derpi or pretty much any fansite for him to step aside from staff positions because he’s not cut for the job at all.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
I was banned on DB for 24 hrs. because I wanted to translate a Russian nationalist’s poem into English, which involves hatred of capitalism, glorifying the USSR and Donbass. Then I asked the Russian user about what will Russia do to Ukraine if it wins.

A mod then banned me until Tuesday and demanded me to “discuss it over at the politics section”. Perhaps the mod thinks that I might traumatise some users even with a friendly discussion, right at a picture where a character is worried about the fate of her country, or simply “spoiling” a picture for other people with yet another comment section clogged up.

The most likely reason could be due to the mods’ fears of another Wootmaster drama-level fight, hence the elimination of “drama in the comments” tags and locking down many comments to force viewers to just enjoy the pics. It also reminds me of some Russian nationalist pics that were banned from the site, due to the mods seeing anything related to Russian nationalism as a threat of war against European countries by extension.

No wonder why some users get angry at “politics”, including the mod that banned me. Spoiling escapism in another website.
Anonymous #B19F
No wonder why some users get angry at “politics”, including the mod that banned me. Spoiling escapism in another website.

Imagine being banned for spoiling pony escapism with politics in a site where the mods spoiled pony escapism by forcing politics.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Ooooh. What kinda of posts did he do?
Too bad he might be in trouble with the other mods, who are pro-Ukraine. Unless they are hypocrites.

I’m not sure, I got banned when I posted a political cartoon critical of Putin. Someone told me through dm’s that a few of the mods were Russian and sympathetic to Putin. Maybe it was a joke, but I’m not sure.  
The mods could just be triggered by political cartoons. It wouldn’t be the first time. I nearly got banned once when I just tried to bring up the topic of political cartoons.  
The Putin one they referred to as a meme, so they’re clearly misinformed on that particular topic.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@Dex Stewart

This could be no wonder why they won’t allow political discussions in fanart. Yet they also deleted the two pro-Russian pics.

Maybe it’s like the mods won’t agree with each other, but they try to keep a facade.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
This could be no wonder why they won’t allow political discussions in fanart. Yet they also deleted the two pro-Russian pics.
Maybe it’s like the mods won’t agree with each other, but they try to keep a facade.

Like that’s new.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Now that’s a name I hadn’t hear since forever. I wonder if he finally could find a place where he could truly be happy there.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
I know. He was always threatening the board with leaving forever because he hated everyone and couldn’t handle when the board disagreed with his rants or disliked things he liked, so during the nazi flop he made a final grandstanding about leaving forever and the only reaction he got as a laconic “good riddance.”  
That poor guy was seriously messed up, both mental and physically, so he was crazy difficult to handle and sometimes I wondered if someday he would ever find a place where he could thrive instead of burning bridges with everyone as usual.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Some statistics: So as far as I can tell, Derpibooru currently has 1284 DNP listings, of which ~500 were added since June 27, 2020. All but two of these were in the wake of the nazi ban. Of the 500 or so DNP listings in response only 1 has been removed and only 2 others have been modified. Furbooru, Manebooru and Ponybooru have a combined 187 DNP listings in comparison.

Um, does this mean anything? Are we gonna ignore this statistic?
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
That would be the ideal outcome, but unfortunately people like him rarely want to change their ways, even if it means living alone and miserable forever.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
My ban has expired and I spoke with one of the mods. He told me that he received death threats from online users over the Ukraine crisis, so he suggested that I should not speak with some netizens if they make any offensive or threatening comment. Something like the Russian user’s poem about Donbass on an anti-war picture by a Russian brony artist.

Originally, I wanted to suggest the netizens (like the Russian nationalist user earlier) to go to a Politics thread, but he suggested that I should just report his comment to avoid any harrassment from that user. He wanted the user to go to him instead of me.

@Zaknel

That, along with the strict rules and mods, are why I sometimes go to Ponybooru. Less restrictions and more amusement, though also less activity. And perhaps seeing reactions from Russian nationalists, or possibly ponies praying to pagan gods, like using am eight-ray kolovrat to worship the sun.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide