Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Background Pony #BD6D
If someone wants to comment on your uploads, they are welcome to do so. If you don’t want people commenting on your uploads, use DeviantArt or Facebook or some other platform that allows you to moderate comments on your own images.
I like how he literally states that when it’s someone that he does not want to be able to moderate their own replies, but not when it’s someone that he thinks should be allowed to.

full
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Sapphie  
I was the exact same way. The only character I actively hate is Mud Briar. Others might annoy me or whatever but no others triggers that “I want to hurt this thing” response. I swear to the god the writers binged Big Bang Theory and thought “what if we had an unlikable omega autist in our show?”
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
They always have played dumb against reports coming from people they hate, and then play dumb to support their own pets or crushes.  
It’s almost comical to see Ciaran always saying “We want to try to help” when it’s already known he will lie and never help you if you are on his bad list.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #5F71  
More frustrating that he insists on the point and implies that you are acting in bad faith if you call him out on his shit.

I once just turned around and told him “Stop pretending that you care, just fuck off” when he came to concern-troll me. And then he messaged me back insisting that “those who volunteer their time really care” and that he wouldn’t tolerate “harassment of Derpibooru staff”.

Bitch, you approached me. I told you to fuck off. That was your out Ciaran, you don’t get to complain about harassment when you insist on remaining in the room with someone who clearly does not want you there and would love it if you just left.
Anonymous #B19F
@FeatherTrap  
All arguments of Ciaran with other users are enterely based on “Oh but I’m looking at your historial and you did this and this and this in the site” just like TSP without any convincing reason. And when they can’t find something to expose you, they hide like the rats they are.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide