Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #B19F
@Zaknel
None of the staff are going to behave. The whole team is rotten, Ciaran is just more public-facing.

As I said before they’re more of a pathological issue, they won’t change and mostly they won’t leave Derpi because it’s the only thing that makes them feel important in their lives.
Anonymous #5F71
So apparently Derpibooru’s staff brought up their anti Nazi bullshit again to have an excuse to exclude people from their collab collage, and at the same time they made exceptions to help out people who submited anthro stuff not related at all with the FiM theme of the collage.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #5F71  
Ah, yes. Luftkrieg gets axed from the community collab, but this furshit is A-OK. Remember when Joey said he was going to resign after the drama died down?  
full
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Background Pony #DE88
Being daughter of a nazi make you a nazi. Her removal is 100% justified
Why are’t you surprised of her being excluded when this exist in her gallery?
Trigger warning, a lot of nazi shit in the links
https://derpibooru.org/images/2389582 (NSFW)
https://derpibooru.org/images/2043311
https://derpibooru.org/images/1555089
https://derpibooru.org/images/1189466

Wait  
this person is actually being serious.  
Like, when I read that first sentence I thought “ah yes, some nice sarcasm”  
but no, this dumbfuck is legit just that stupid.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@ANoobis  
You’re mistaken. On it being 2. A -Furby-Furpibooru, that is, a merger, is far more likely.

Also, did y’all know that according to derpi users, nazism is inheritable?  
full  
Gee, it sure was surprising for all the german people who were impregnated by nazis to give birth and watch in horror as their, often jewish, toddler sieg heils right out out of the womb!
Anonymous #428A
@Sapphie  
It’s been so long since I’ve seen “trigger warning” used seriously I was surprised too. That’s some real 2013 shit. Almost makes me feel nostalgic.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Acres  
You might have.

Devs, restoring tracking on who’s responsible for a deletion right on the deleted thing when?

@Anonymous #428A  
You clearly don’t frequent twitter. Stuff like “tw: s*****e mention” is extremely common there.  
Bonus: I recall a study on it that shown that trigger warnings, and avoidance in general, actually makes the disorders WORSE!

Wonder whether anyone ended up pointing out that filters exist and as such “trigger warnings” are superfluous and embeds could be used. And the resulting meltdown as people refuse to use filters, look up stuff that offends them, get offended, and blame anyone but themselves for it.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Sapphie  
Friendly advice from someone who may have done this over 100 times in this thread alone.

On Ponybooru, Derpibooru, Furbooru, Twibooru, and most of the altboorus, when you hit reply, it does not put the website in the hyperlink. Your links you have copied do not go anywhere. And you need to enter into “https://derpibooru.org” into them for them to work.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
I make it a point to only follow accounts that post nice art and shut the fuck up about whatever political beliefs they might have. Disabling retweets helps too.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #7590  
Yes.  
full

@Acres  
She is white with yellow mane, do you really expect them to not immediately slap her with the label of “THE ENEMY REEEEE” and attack her, without even thinking that maybe, a filly that doesn’t even have a cutie mark yet might just not follow the ideology of her mother?  
And unironic stupidity with magically inheritable ideology as per above, obviously.

@Sapphie  
Sapphie confirmed doesn’t have butt. It’s just a complete lack of anything there!  

@Anonymous #428A  
Great choice. Especially since people who base their identity on virtue signalling and fitting in, instead of their skills and accomplishments, tend to not be good conversational partners anyway.
Anonymous #7590
  • kinda looks like he’s doing a chad pose, but trying real hard and trying to cope with the others “smoothly”.  
  • that totally belongs in the FB site, even if it’s tagged “hybrid” that barely looks like a diamond dog…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide