Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Sapphie  
Wow, that’s racist sexist and transphobic! You should be ashamed of your refusal to construct your whole identity around promoting a hypocritical agenda and cult-like isolation from anyone who doesn’t espouse same beliefs!  
P.S. Does it work on accounts who conveniently flag out that they’re an untolerant, violent asshole who thinks that perfect housing for african-americans is “burnt down ruins” and perfect job opportunity is “none because everyone pulled out of the area after riots doing millions in damage to them”?

@Anonymous #7590  
It looks less like a Diamond Dog than the comic cover with Don Bluth Reject Squad, of all things.
Anonymous #B19F
@ANoobis  
It’s pretty obvious both sites will merge sooner than later. That’s why Luna always shills that shit site and also any comment mentioning it gets instadeleted.  
@Anonymous #5F71  
One more reason to dislike that shit.  
@Anonymous #7590  
@Anonymous #428A
The fuck am I looking at? Was that shit featured in the collab?

Yes, and it wouldn’t surprise anyone for two reasons:  
A) Derpistaff are just furfags  
B) Knowing to who belongs that OC.
Anonymous #428A
@Sapphie  
Not a big fan of muting words, phrases, or hashtags. There’s too many potential meanings and intents. It could be serious, it could be a good shitpost, it could be a playful joke. Plus it relies on the poster using them correctly. Tags are much more suitable to filter, and you can correct them when they’re wrong.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
Well this is disappointing, though hardly surprising. Doubling down on this has been the only way forward for a while now.

Also that furry character is laughable. At least the Diamond Dogs in the newest collab mostly actually look like the things they’re supposed to be.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
To each their own, I suppose. The only thing I really have a problem with is when someone makes hundreds of random media posts per day. Makes it impossible to find anything, especially when the site slows to a crawl after a certain point. Infinite scroll is, was, and will always be a shit idea.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Zaknel  
Only if you also claim it’s a hybrid of a slenderbunny and a regular bunny that went bipedal.

@Anonymous #7590  
Yep, the image you linked (you don’t need spoilers on internal site links or embeds, to embed use >>0123456789t) is literally only kept up as a poster case of “what is NOT pony-related and will be deleted”.

@Anonymous #428A  
The only thing worse than infinite scroll is infinite scroll of irrelevant shit while you have to click several times to get to stuff you actually wanted, a.k.a. leddit main UI.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Oh yeah, last year they actually denied my abyssinian OC for being a furry OC (I’ll admit tho, I only asked because I was curious, I wouldn’t actually have put that OC in there, I was just curious if technically-a-canon-species was good enough lmfao)  
This is just straight up furfaggotry though. Not even a technically-a-canon-species kind of furfaggotry. Just pure, concentrated bs.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
Anyone who is there for ponies is okay. Anyone who is there for ~socializing~ isn’t.  
Obligatory sOmUcHmOrEtHaNAnArChIvE.  
@Sapphie  
You’re not their pet autist so obviously your actually-related furry is denied. You should’ve tried to put it in there (drawn in abyssinian proportions obviously) and capped the responses.
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #7590  
That’s the grey area of hybrid species, some of them really looks like a FiM pone.  
But others like that are literally furfag OCs with hooves trying to pass them as a pony OC.

@Anonymous #7590  
@Barhandar
Funny thing it only has 2 favs marked (no surprise in the users) on the image itself…

No comment needed on that, also because one of them is a known big attention whore
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Sapphie  
Le Gasp. Leftists believe in blood guilt? Oh my, what a shocker. Truly. :|

@Barhandar  
What the fuck is that pedo-stare fox shit, why is it in the collab image and why is it staring maliciously into my soul O.O  
kill it with fire plz

@Sapphie  
Le Gasp. Derpibooru staff have double standards? Oh my, what a shocker. Truly. :|
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
I confess that I haven’t be paying attention to this thread. I couldn’t give two shits about what the retards on derpi do anymore.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Ezekiel 33:11
@Havoc  
I must break away from it at some point, too.

I have exploited Ciaran’s flaws here so much that, even though I could certainly fill it up more, I know that if after someone read this entire thread and still did not at least think less of him than they already do then there is nothing I can do to convince them.
Anonymous #428A
@Havoc  
Neither do I, it’s just funny at this point. Like watching your asshole neighbor pour way too much gasoline on his burn pile.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Straight up I never really cared about the drama I just comment here so I can read derailed derpi threads from time to time.
Anonymous #7590
@Havoc  
I just came here to read the comments/reactions and looking that furry oc that passed into the collab for some goddamn reason
Anonymous #B19F
@Havoc  
I like to see how deep in retardation, hypocrisy and mental illness they can go, it’s an incredible thing.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide