Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Drama on FimFiction is news to me. I confess to being ignorant of the affairs of the community, I just peruse the occasional fic that is actually worth reading (few and far between though they are).

What kind of stuff goes on there? Is it DB-bullshit levels of bad?
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@FeatherTrap

The only drama I’m familiar with was seeing Derpibooru once mock a guy named JawJoe who wrote lengthy entries in his journals discussing how MLP “died” because of Magical Mystery Cure and because it became more about selling toys (which…is exactly what it is..?).

He apparently really keeps having to do that because he did it a few times with one being called “The Downfall of MLP” and ripping on EQG.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
There isn’t much in MLP I absolutely despise or anything. So I don’t really get the hate certain things get.  
Some things I get,I just don’t get bothered by them as much as others.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Sapphie  
There are only five episodes of FIM that I have completely wiped from my hard drives.

Horse Play  
Non-Compete Clause  
Uprooted  
She’s All Yak  
The Last Problem
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

JawJoe who wrote lengthy entries in his journals discussing how MLP “died” because of Magical Mystery Cure
I mean, MMC fucks lore so thoroughly that pretty much everyone has independently decided to ignore the implications of complete lack of free will dictated by the cutie marks according to it.

@Sapphie  
Insert appropriate Mud Briar quote here.

@Fleur de Lis  
Not backing things up bad, especially bad things because then people forget why they’re bad and try to repeat them.  
Also, tl;dr on them? I’ve basically only seen glances of S8 and S9.
Anonymous #6486
@Barhandar  
Horseplay: celestia’s 1111th time of raising the sune. Twaggot decides to celebrate with a play, and casts celly as the lead when she realizes that celly has never been in a play before. Celly is horrible, twi re-casts behind cellys back and can’t bring herself to tell celly. Thngs go awry in the spergle way, and the bigest thing of note is pinky’s massive ball of fireworks, and the rocket.

non-complete clause: pridelag and background pony have another fight and compete for biggest bitch award while putting the student’s lives in danger. They learn their lesson when they need to save the students from their dumbassery.

uprooted: tree be dead and the student six ust find a way to memorialize said tree. they have disagreements but harmony prevails and they get a big gay crystal treehouse.

she’s all yak: sandbar like yona. yona try to be pony. rarara help yona be pony. (i vaguely member something about pony better). sandbar like yona for yona.

Never seen the last problem, but it is where the bad trio(cozener, tirek, and chryssy) get stoned and twaggot becomes not-celestia at the end. the main-six, student-six, and pillars fire a rainbowbeam at the villains powered by the bell.
Anonymous #6486
@Anonymous #6486  
corrections

@Anonymous #6486  
@Barhandar
Horseplay: celestia’s 1111th time of raising the sun. Twaggot decides to celebrate with a play, and casts celly as the lead when she realizes that celly has never been in a play before. Celly is horrible, twi re-casts behind cellys back and can’t bring herself to tell celly. Thngs go awry in the spergle way, and the bigest thing of note is pinky’s massive ball of fireworks, and the rocket.
non-complete clause: pride flag and background pony have another fight and compete for biggest bitch award while putting the student’s lives in danger. They learn their lesson when they need to save the students from their dumbassery.
uprooted: tree be dead and the student six must find a way to memorialize said tree. they have disagreements but harmony prevails and they get a big gay crystal treehouse.
she’s all yak: sandbar like yona. yona try to be pony. rarara help yona be pony. (i vaguely member something about pony being better). sandbar like yona for yona.
Never seen the last problem, but it is where the bad trio(cozener, tirek, and chryssy) get stoned and twaggot becomes not-celestia at the end. the main-six, student-six, and pillars fire a rainbow beam at the villains, who are powered by the bell.
Anonymous #6486
@Anonymous #B19F  
The interactions between trixie and glim were the most memorable part of the seasons, but I never went past s9e12. Never had the motivation to do so.
Anonymous #6486
@Wingnut  
To each their own, man. I suppose it is better sometimes to hold onto the glory of what was instead of bearing witness to the putrid corpse it turns into.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #6486  
So, butchering of Celestia’s character (what part of THOUSAND YEARS OF RULE did the writers miss), literally rehash of Fall Weather Friends because what is seven seasons of character development, literally rehash of the episode with getting the castle, and >Yak called Yona because what is “yaks are a fucking shitty idea in the first place and you forgot to develop this character at all”.
Anonymous #5F71
I can’t say I enjoyed the show from S06 onwards, in fact that was when I began to skip episodes, either because they had characters I couldn’t stomach or because the stories were so retarded that I couldn’t keep watching them. It wasn’t the same show I used to like, the character were written completely differently, and the new characters or locations were simply not good at all.

So of course, this was enough to be labeled as a petty hater by the usual swarm of Derpi people who followed the series as if it were a religious cult where disliking anything was a sin, liking everything as mandatory and any “hater” who couldn’t enjoy the magic of friendship had to be reconverted through endless attacks, bait and smug insults no matter if he wanted it or not.  
They never, ever shut up about how wrong and petty was to refuse to support their favorite cartoon no matter if you weren’t enjoying it anymore, because anything that went against their rigid view of the world was auomatically “petty” and automatically enabled them to attack you forever and ever no matter what.
Anonymous #6486
@Barhandar  
That’s a pretty good way of putting it. Dont forget the writers’ insistance of having twagot, the princess of friendship, forget basic friendship lessons, like listening to your friends, and learn the most elementary shit that I’m pretty sure she has already learned.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The only thing that I find hard to watch is Zephyr. Even then,at least this is funny.  

That and Cozy’s freezing into stone at the end.  
It’s not so much her getting frozen,it’s how much it felt like the writers just gave up. Also seeing Celestia and Luna behave that cruel,and the creepy glee Discord took about the whole thing.  
Other than that,I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to Pony.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide