Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Barhandar  
I had to deal with a few snowflakes who pulled out the agefluid excuse to pretend they weren’t some old, creepy pedos lusting and masturbating over some lolis who were 1/3 their own age and 1/5 their own body weight.  
They really believe their own bullshit.
Anonymous #5F71
@Barhandar

@Acres

On top of this, they also claimed to identify as a wise old man whenever they felt like they were losing the argument, so they could claim victory and dismiss everyone else’s comments under the excuse that they were older and wiser now, therefore they won over the sweet sumer childs who were ruining their fun.  
Some derpi users were fond of that stuff as well, as they were over 20, 30 and even 40, but they claimed to be a kid at heart, so whatever they did was always innocently right and so they never had to deal with that boring thing about being adults.

It’s always that special kind of people who abuses the words “Fun” and “Boring” to justify themselves.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I made some stupid scenes on that site, some stupider than others, but at least I don’t go gaslighting people over it.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I almost assumed that you had decided that the best course of action was to ignore me
This is a hobby. If someone on staff doesn’t reply please don’t assume it means anything other than that this is a hobby and we all have lives, jobs, etc.

I realized that in this case he did actually eventually get back to someone, but I’ve been waiting for a response to this PM from him for three years.

full

So when he uses this as a justification, it’s hard to really feel like that’s genuinely the reason.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide