Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Still find it amazing to think that when someone came into his office with a gun and tried to shoot people, he got up, talked to the man, and made him stop. It’s almost like it was a fairy tale.
Aperture_tech
Not a duck badge -

@Zaknel  
Derpi staff tells some of the most fantastical stories. Like the time that TSP got kidnapped by an elderly dude, got tied up and forced to listen to his stories about how great nazism was.  
It’s like some kind of weird softcore bdsm pulp story or some shit.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
@Aperture_tech  
Pffft, what bullshit. He’s the same lunatic who would draw swastika graffiti all over his house and say nazis did it because he’s afraid there isn’t enough evidence to support his narrative that nazis are the biggest threat in the world.
Anonymous #A2E9
How can tsp and ciaran are allowed to have access to the internet and not be in a mental institution without internet getting help if is possible.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #A2E9  
Because, regrettably, western society dropped “isolating the psychos from society” part without creating “actually fucking helping them not be psychos”.  
@Zaknel  
Maybe if you’re inexperienced. Or they’re really good at acting. A lot of them flag their mental disorders pretty fucking blatantly.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I mean, it’s also not like every mental illness or personality disorder makes you into a TSP or Ciaran, either. There’s a lot of cases where you can tell something is wrong with them, but they don’t act like cucks the whole time.
Zaknel

Who else finds this ironic?

@Ciaran  
@Ponies And Cuddles
Well, to me, since you are asking me to pretend you’re someone I haven’t met, that sounds like role playing. Starting over is different for me, it requires an acknowledgement that we are both who we are and we forgive past mistakes and move on. But pretending that you are a completely different person for me is a form of role playing. But I understand for you it is not. So I guess that’s just something we will have to disagree about.
Zaknel

@Barhandar  
Kinda.

Starting over is different for me, it requires an acknowledgement that we are both who we are and we forgive past mistakes and move on

He lies about who he is, yet wants others not to.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
It’s funny cause when I switched over to PB, I did so only out of love for freedom of speech.  
Since I wasn’t very involved with the community on derpi, I was never aware of how deranged some of the mods are.  
Makes me glad I never engaged with the community over there.  
PB jannies are trannies too, don’t get me wrong, but at least we’re not Ciaran levels
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide