Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Acres  
Fair enough, but one of the deleted comments mentioned a derpi admin willing to negotiate to include one of the rejected characters, aka Anonfilly.  
It made no sense to try to strongarm /mlp/ into silence and then try to impose special conditions to include a character, only to later erase the entire conversation, especially when it’s known that derpi whiteknights limit themselves to spam and derail /mlp/ threads for hours nonstop and never shut up or deletie anything.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #5F71  
>Fair enough, but one of the deleted comments mentioned a derpi admin willing to negotiate to include one of the rejected characters, aka Anonfilly.  
Wasn’t that in reference to meow’s post on derpi (or rather, the screencap of it)?
Anonymous #B19F
@Acres  
I already see more than one deleted comment not only in the threads in Derpi, but also in some pics like the furry OC one.  
To my guess those were specifically about this issue, hence they got rule6’d.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
Heh. Got curious and compared my account stats on DB to here. In the eight months that I’ve been here, I’ve already hit about 50% of my activity on DB over the course of six years.

@Anonymous #5F71  
Which name would that be?
Anonymous #F1CA
Derpi always publicly announces their raids on their forums and discords, then wonder how /mlp/ figured out it was them every time. The level of stupid running derpi is astonishing.
Anonymous #F1CA
@Barhandar

True, but its still hilarious how they think they can get a leg up on everyone. They genuinely believe that they’re smarter and better than everyone else while continuing to do this crap. Its a comedy that writes itself.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
Oh boy. It’ll be interesting to see how this one ends. An unauthorized edit of an artist’s work submitted upon their behalf without their permission for an event? That would never fly normally. I hope he goes full DNP just for the full effect. Imagine if he got the collaboration taken down. I mean he won’t, of course; the only rule Derpi mods care about is rule 0. Be fucking hilarious if it happened, though.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
Derpi mods don’t care about any rules that don’t align with their specific opinion at that specific point in time.

@Humble Oriathan  
Which is hilarious, because for real disrespect they’d have to go to the archive boorus…  
…which don’t allow DNPs in the first place!

@Acres  
Not ignored. Rugswept and the posts or thread deleted and recreated.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #F1CA  
full  
The chatlog also had parts where they bragged about how they kept /mlp/ under permanent supervision and how they had people inside helping them, plus when the derpi censorship fiasco just started, they immediately linked the 4chan threads where it was being discused and accused everyone of being part of a raid to brigade derpi threads with drama so yeah, they can’t keep themselves from talking and bragging about it.
Anonymous #7590
Holy shit, Derpibooru going full jerk against patachu’s entry for the collab to be completely ignored and disrespectfully edited his work ‘cause of a pony that has a “hate” symbol… The drama it’s just getting started  
That Bernie Sanders cameo in the collab is just plain awful to introduce irl politics and the internet recycled many times to the point of being a tiresome meme.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #7590  
And the pony doesn’t even have hate symbols!  
The real question is, what does actual Bernie think about his inclusion in Derpi collab? He’s a senator and hence has a public communication channel! And there’s this quirky point in joey’s own collab rules about having to have permission from OC owners first~
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide