Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Please report whomever is bullying you on this site. Having a link to examples of them bullying you will help. If it’s via PM report the PM itself by clicking the “report this conversation” link on top of the PM.

Like this?

full
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Zaknel  
>ponybooru started leftist  
lol wut  
ponybooru wasn’t even on the left-right scale in the first place, it’s pure libertarian and I would like Dex to not confuse leftism (and rightism, both end up authoritarian) with libertarianism ever again
RD8K
Artist -

@Zaknel  
>Ponybooru started out pretty leftist.  
As soon as Ponybooru was created and promoted by Zippy on twitter and Derpibooru. It was smear by pro censorship side of the drama as a place hosting nazis content and 4channers. This is why I like to archive everything that happen within that drama. These people are going to try and revision it/spin some context down the line. Ponybooru is purely a libertarian platform, not left nor right.
RD8K
Artist -

@Barhandar  
It really not, it just they hate decentralization and alternatives. Hell, they even try to get Rainbooru shutdown due to the seeing the site owner code having Nigger everywhere. Like if anyone have the time to care about that when the site itself isn’t even users family.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@RD8K  
Don’t forget “HURR DURR LETS GDPR PHILOMENA” (spoiler: not a subject of GDPR, has about as much validity as trying to DMCA Twibooru).

Also pretty sure they don’t hate decentralization inasmuch as something being not under their control, i.e. real decentralization as opposed to pretend one like all the product companies which are actually 6 giant trusts.
Anonymous #428A
@RD8K  
The only “centralized” thing I wish existed was a site that listed where an image was on all the boorus and let you vote or compare/edit metadata from there. booru switcher and booru sync are great, but not infallible.
Anonymous #428A
@Zaknel  
Yeah. I recall Zippy saying something to the effect of, ‘Sign is a sign, and advertising is what she does. I don’t care’
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide