Big Bad Politics!

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@TheBridge
Yeah, that all kind of weirded me out. Lars Mapstead, John Stossel, the FEE, Liberty Today. They all seem to dislike Democrats more than Republicans. I never, in my wildest dreams, imagined someone would call them Democrats.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
And in unrelated news.
Today, my Administration is releasing a national strategy to fight antisemitism.
Together, we’ll raise awareness of antisemitism and Jewish American Heritage, improve safety, reverse the normalization of hate, counter discrimination, and build solidarity and collective action.
Does anyone have any clue what this strategy even is? I missed it, I guess.
Anonymous #372F
@Zaknel
Public school programs to teach students to worship Jews is my guess. Could be an attempt at criminalizing ‘misinformation’ too.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Oh puh-lease. Have you seen JK Rowling lately? The left thinks the left is too far right. You’re not making any kind of revelations.
@Zaknel
Lock up anyone who criticizes the Jews for hate crimes. Florida is already doing it.
Put a “hateful” flier on a car window? Felony littering.
But you all still call me crazy.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
Yes! YES! Russia is moving the nukes in Belarus and threatening nuclear strikes again. The idea that all this clownworld madness will stop by the 2030s or earlier warms my heart.
Anonymous #A30D
these half breed russian religious Orthodox pigs must be exterminated. these mutants are against humanity. Christianity must be eradicated from the planet. THEy want a king back and the seizure of new lands and the annihilation of Ukrainians , Kazakhians, Polyane’ans. these creatures are worse than animals. for every communist and monarchist and imperial picture they need an organ to be cut off . they are really underdeveloped. there was no such kind of biological creatures on the planet before. how is this possible? what will happen in 100 years? what if these brutes take over the planet? how to scientifically explain their behavior and existence?
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Zaknel
I am easy to kill
Thanks for letting us know.
Unrelated: Jews “just found out” about Roger Waters’ “The Wall” routine where he dresses up like a character from “The Wall” who has hallucinations in which he sees himself as a fascist leader. He’s been doing that for decades and jews “just found out” about it.
Anonymous #A30D
@Zaknel
Pol Pot tried it and killed them. Glory to Pol Pot! Humanity can live without products of industrial revolution; Your filthy saxon tribe embraced christianity in 597, since that you don’t have native culture. Your filthy judified vikings were the instruments of propagation of christianity in europe by sword.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
Pol Pot tried it and killed them. Glory to Pol Pot! Humanity can live without products of industrial revolution
I’m not an anarcho-primitivist, but I actually agree with you here. Pol Pot was based and redpilled and had more balls than 99% of the people living today. Humanity would be better off if Silicon Valley somehow got completely destroyed.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ponypony221
I guess it is just a matter of perspective then. Albeit one that I still find strange. Various libertarian elements are usually more associated as rightward. I mean, Leslie Fair is a secondary mascot over at /mlpol/ for a reason after all.
@Goku Black
That is a idea that first arose during the crisis of 2008. I have seen murmuring of it in oped again but have not heard it going beyond that. Our current government might be stupid enough that I can’t ever rule it out.
@Zaknel
Wouldn’t surprise me. The progressive policy priorities on fighting hate and anti-discrimination when it comes to law has been EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE AT ONCE! I heard about bills and proclamations from every L G B T, hair discrimination, previous criminal record discrimination, migrant status, whatever you can think of. I know it has always been this way but it seems like there is a acceleration this year. At best it is just talk (or you know, somehow does something that actually lowers the temperature, but the authoritarian managerial ideology that the state is steeped in makes this impossible) because talk is cheap but it always could add something else that tries to chip away and our various civil liberties.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
You are like a little baby. Watch this:
The progressive policy priorities on fighting hate and anti-discrimination when it comes to law has been EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE AT ONCE!
I think they’re just trying to grab as much power as they can and trying to pre-emptively stave off any potential threats because they’re losing narrative control, they know their reign won’t last forever, and they’re terrified. As well as, of course, pay off their various client groups to prevent anyone from jumping ship.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide