Big Bad Politics!

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@IvanSatoru
John Doyle? Yeah, I’ve always had my suspicions of him. His whole thing is trying to be a ‘more optical’ version of Fuentes, who in turn was trying to be a ‘more optical’ version of the Alt-Right. He ends up being this bizarre fusion of Fuentes and Shapiro.
I remember back when Doyle’s persona was this cringy 1950’s father figure. If you go back and watch some of his older videos when he was still doing that you’ll see just how much of a tryhard he is.
Anonymous #A30D
religious pigs. pro tsarist scum. Christian icons , I shit and piss on them. Christianity for baboons. death to the Russian monkeys. Jesus is poop. christianity should be illegalized on the planet. christians should be annihilated.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
News Jargon
Youth: a black male under age 30
Teen: a black male under age 30
Man: a black male over age 30
The identity of the suspect is not being released at the moment: a Islamic terrorist (the FBI had been tracking for months and did nothing about)
The attacker’s motive remains unclear: a Islamic terrorist who posted a manifesto proclaiming jihad shouted “allahu akbar!” immediately before the attack.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
@Goku Black
I don’t know. Supposedly the boycott has expanded to other brands, like Miller Light.
But the outrage over Budlight is starting to fade, since Dove Soap put out a new Gamergate-esque ad and people are busy complaining about that right now. Which I don’t understand, because Dove’s marketing has been wall-to-wall feminist talking points for years now. Am I the only one who’s noticed that?
I’m wondering if the Budlight boycott is even going to last, given how things like this become outrage fodder for a few days or weeks and then fade into the ether. Leftist boycotts work because they tend to hold deep grudges for many years while rightist boycotts tend to have the lifespan of a mayfly because they’re dictated by the news cycle, and companies know this. Is anyone else still boycotting Gillette for that commercial they did back in 2019? Am I the only one who still harbors ill will towards Burger King for that ‘pink tax’ chicken fries stunt they did even further back?
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Twiface
Budweiser was also already progressive for years. None of this outrage is organic and I haven’t figured out the real reason for it yet. If the right wanted to have an effect, they should just boycott anything on the Fortune 500. They’re all (((owned))). I stopped caring about boycotts years ago when it became clear to me no one cared enough to follow through on them.
Twiface

Princess of Kirinposting
None of this outrage is organic and I haven’t figured out the real reason for it yet.
Their sales are down by double digits, which indicates there are at least some people who are actually pissed off about it. But I think most of the ‘outrage’ is attributable to the usual culture war grifters on social media who go around looking for things to get outraged about and all the fawning sycophants in their comments sections riding their dicks.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@ponypony221
@Twiface
I actually think that the outrage something of a perfect storm of PR stupidity. The progressive adverts and what always triggers a online right backlash but it has almost never translated onto lasting damage among average buyers (most progressive boycotts are the same as well, they just have more pressure points of background economic measures). They directly insulted their core buyers (or at least where seen as doing such with going against ““fratty” and “out of touch” humor …”) and I think that is the difference.
@Goku Black
He is Indian and Scotland is the one with someone of Pakistani origins, which is hilarious considering history.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Sandboxx Nazikraine propaganda: Kinzhal isn’t a real hypersonic weapon, and it’s old because development on its entire tech tree began in the 1980s (never mind that what he’s referring to was the original plan to develop a new missile because of strategic arms limitations banned the missile the USSR was using at the time, and they sat on the idea until 2008 to actually develop Iskander, so even if Kinzhal is a repurposed Iskander the hardware is only 15 years old not 40).
If we apply that same logic then we can say the new Leopard 2 variant is 80 years old because its engine is based off of the Panther engine from WW2. Shit, we can go further into retardation and the newest tank in the world is over a century old because its tech tree started in 1916!
Fucking hell, what do you think militaries do? Most of the Abrams tanks in service today are original chassis from the 80s that have been stripped down and given new armor and electronics. Every military on the planet does that. Does that mean that M1A2 SEP V. 3 is the same fucking tank as the original M1? Of course not. Don’t be fucking retarded. Nearly every component has been changed multiple times over the decades piece by piece. It’s not the same tank.
He puts this fucking horseshit Zelensky ball sucking in every video. After the 20th time I had to unsubscribe. There’s no new content, every video is exactly the same. I get it, Putin is simultaneously retarded and he shits his pants and he’s dying of cancer and parkinson’s, and he’s thrown 1 billion lives away to take one square inch of Bakhmut (which is still holding, by the way), and a granny with a potato gun shot down more planes than Russia even has, and the Snake Island men died even though we saw them alive days later, and a video game became an ace on the first day of combat; and at the exact same time Putin is a threat to the whole of Europe and he can storm through the Fulda Gap with more tanks than God and reach the Rhine in 7 days. I get it, you hate Russians, just give it a fucking rest. I want to hear news on the latest Air Force projects, I don’t want you making several videos every week jacking off to Zelensky playing the piano with his penis.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide