Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Russia’s war strategy was to kick down the door and watch the whole of Ukraine collapse, and when that didn’t work they didn’t have a Plan B so they just kept doing what obviously wasn’t working for a whole year in order to save face.

Ukraine’s war strategy is to extort the US for money so Zelensky can live like a king while he feeds a never ending supply of his own men into the meat grinder.

It’s like watching two retards fight each other.
Anonymous #1104
I have discovered things about ancient egypt that made me god and an immortal. I know things nobody else does.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Wagner PMC is the only Russian unit that’s had any success in half a year. What does Putin do? Reward them and create more similar units?
No. Punish them for making him look bad. It’s like he wants to lose.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@IvanSatoru
To me, it’s starting to look like this (and China/Taiwan) might just be another inside job to distract from the shitty job the global order is doing at running things. Meaning Russia is in on it and probably China, too. It would make sense, China has always been best buds with American industry and media.
When both sides of the war proclaim they are fighting Nahzees, when one is run by a Jew and the other keeps pandering to Jews, and when one is deep into Christian dogma and the other is bankrolled by NATO, it takes a little to convince me this isn’t just another scheme.
Anonymous #1104
CAN YOU REALLY DIE OF HUNGER IN INDIA IF YOU ARE HOMELESS? THEY HAVE COWS THAT WANDER EVERYWHERE. YOU CAN JUST MILK A RANDOM COW.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Lindsey Graham continues to be among the worst of an absolute shitshow of a farce pretending to be a right wing party. Now he wants to send US troops to Taiwan. Why? Well, probably because there are some Jew investments there or something.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
people on the fake USA right are retarded. They think “owning” someone on “teh interwebz” is winning and when the fake USA left gets all the legislation they want passed that’s losing. The USA right believes that when their opponents get everything they want that’s a victory because it allows the right to make joke tweets that “own the libs”. They are totally averse to gaining and maintaining power.
I remember when Jon Stewart got the 9/11 first responders law passed and Bitch McConnell and other repubelicans sulked out of Congress like toddlers people on the right said “Look at Stewart standing there like a loser watching the big men like Bitch McConnell walk away like conquering heroes! Checkmate! Libs destroyed!”
To which I replied “Since when is getting the legislation you want passed without needing a single opposition party member to vote for it count as losing?”
I could give a flying fuck about clever joke tweets. In fact, if my fuck was every flying I’d pull off its wings and nail it to the floor. All I care about is winning. I care about power.
Posted Report
Anonymous #1104
fucking faggot dalai lama almost a pedo go back to tibet old rottening fag.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee
100% agree. American “right”ists are some of the most retarded, cowardly people on the planet. The republican party is entirely controlled opposition and the dumb as shit redneck types haven’t figured it out, because figuring it out would mean they aren’t NUMBER ONE MUH AMERICAH. The rare times they do anything, it is such a farce it ends up setting them back by decades. Like Jan 6. Blame “satanists,” blame “the gays,” blame China, blame “the kids,” but don’t blame the ones running your fucking fifth column party or the dumb as shit Jewshit religion that has been setting back western civilization from the day it disrupted commerce in the Roman colony of Jerusalem.
Now the same morons are pushing for mandatory ID to make an account on a website. You know, like CHINA. All to protect the children, of course. Nothing to do with discouraging discourse or “protecting” the children from ideas outside the bullshit narrative.
@Anonymous #1104
He can’t. China won’t let him. We know why he got along so well with the Catholics, especially John Paul II, now.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
The craziest internet hot take I’ve seen this morning: False sexual assault accusations are good and should be acceptable because it makes real victims less afraid to report it.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
@Zaknel
I never thought anything would top “using a gun in self defense counts as a gun crime and is therefore bad” but here we are.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
The American left spends decades railing against those dumb republicans thinking corporations should have free speech. Because shitty “comedians” employed by massive media firms told them to think that.
Then, they immediately decide corporations should have free speech because they control some of them and because they dislike the people they are speaking against. And because shitty “comedians” employed by massive media firms told them to think that.
The left has literally no values other than destruction of white culture. It’s all convenience and what they have been told beyond that.
Posted Report
Anonymous #1104
WELL I THINK WORKAHOLICS , URBANISTS HAVE NO CULTURE. THEY ARE INDIFFERENT. THEY KNOW NO CRAFT. THEY HAVE NO SOUL. THEY ARE ROBOTS. ONLY THEIR JOB CONCERNS THEM. THEY ARE AT WORK THE WHOLE DAY. THEY DON’T HAVE TIME FOR SELF DEVELOPMENT.IN CANADA THE BOSS CAN PHONE CALL AND SUMMON EMPLOYEE BACK TO WORK AT ANY TIME. INDEED, THE TECHNOCRATIC, WORKAHOLIC WAY OF LIFE SUPPRESSES A CULTURE AND STUPEFIES.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide