Big Bad Politics!

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Goku Black
I saw some clips of Dylan Mulvaney.
The guy is creey. Realy, really creepy. The particular example is when he burst into song. “Normalize the bulge!”
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
Speak of the devil. AB InBev is apparently buying back excessive Bud Light stock from wholesalers, according to some articles I just Googled.
Serves them right. Dylan doesn’t even look that good for a “woman.”
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@IvanSatoru
taking everyone else with me.
There would be statues dedicated to you. Countless women would sing your praises. Men would shed tears remembering your noble sacrifice for the betterment of humanity. Now if you made it happen without offing yourself in the process that would be fine also.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel
I wouldn’t mind a few Libertarians elected. Only if they remember to be libertarians first and be a true third political force as opposed to a trying to play into pre-existing culture war narratives. Libertarian party spent a long time trying to be centrist and kind of went too far in appeasing left wing elements on that journey (leadership was getting way too shy in defending things like guns and certain freedom of religion exceptions that were unpopular with lefties). Mises Institute has some stuff I respect about them but a lot of the figures associated with that wing of the party come off as over glorified trolls who might be at risk of being co-opted from very non-libertarian right wing forces if they aren’t careful. I have always thought they were at their best when they steadfastly hung to their own values over being semi-submissive to whatever the terminally online think is important.
I am still more of a Republican but I will say one of the few 100% affirmative votes I have ever cast was for Mark Miller The fact that both conservative and liberal media in Texas saw defections from their usual side to endorse him in the polarized environment of 2016 says a lot. Even bought his book!
@IvanSatoru
@IvanSatoru
Hoping and praying that all US cities be destroyed by nuclear blasts? Do you mean that in a USA should be destroyed sense or a destroying the cities would allow some sort of renewal?
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@TheBridge
I agree they should hold to Libertarian values. Reduce taxes, and reduce business regulations. Let the economy start flowing!
I wouldn’t worry about it, usually when I see someone say something crazy like wishing this whole countries violently dies, I don’t try to understans it past that point.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I can’t believe we’re seriously talking about lolberts. Here are some key points of lolbert policy:
  • Drugs for all
  • Open the border wider than it is
  • Let kids mutilate their genitals
  • We want you to have rights, except we also want corporations that currently control the government to be able to force you to give them up
  • The oligarchy we have will go away if we empower it even further (somehow)
It isn’t that the lolberts were infiltrated by the left, they ARE the left. Their current existence owes to left-leaning Republicans leaving over Iraq, but now they seem to be alright with wars as long as they’re trendy. Meaning, they’re the worst parts of the current American left and right combined. You can’t even say they would stop things like absurd environmental regulation when most of them fall over themselves to profess global warming nonsense.
It’s a joke of a party and a joke of a movement, which is why they’re known as lolberts. If they ever had a success, I assure you, it would be due to the uniparty deciding they better represent that half of their interests than the Republicans. I honestly think the only thing standing in the way of that reality is that no one takes the lolberts seriously. As such, I am here playing my part, pointing out why no one should.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@ponypony221
They were always the worst parts of the left and right combined. They believe in infinite greed, environmental destruction, and giving unlimited power to multinational corporations while talking out the other side of their asses that “if corporations do it then it isn’t REAL capitalism,” and at the same time they represent infinite hedonism, cultural degeneracy, and infinite importation of third world migrants.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
>but now they seem to be alright with wars as long as they’re trendy.
A significant portion of their (I guess now old leadership) is, but even the most milquetoast and mainstream libertarian publication, Reason magazine, has critical reporting on Ukraine
@UrbanMysticDee
I consider that a legit critique. Though one I wouldn’t apply completely. Sometimes libertarians are the only ones who want to govern in a manner that is responsible as well and have some pretty good critiques on corporate power and rent seeking.
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
no one takes the lolberts seriously.
Indeed. White men are the only demographic that libertarianism has any mass appeal towards, and even then the only ones fully on board with it are turbo-autists obsessed with systemizing everything.
Even if they got their way and established a truly libertarian society, it would end quickly because it can’t prevent a more authoritarian ideology from organizing to overthrow it.
@Zaknel
Yes, I’ve heard ‘lolbertarian’ used many times on the internet.
No. All of them. We need to make sure.
What counts as a ‘city’ in this context? Every settlement? Or is there a cutoff point between ‘city’ and ‘town’?
stop using big words kid.
“Big Words?” Every word he used was middle school level vocabulary. Are you sure you’re old enough to be using this site, buddy?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide