Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
@IvanSatoru  
I can not remember but I am fairly sure the left attacked Trump for associating with Israel. It feels like another way to make them look like hypocrites like how Biden banned flights from Africa.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
I wonder what is the TradCath stance on neopagans, like Asatru and Rodnovery? Do they hate them and want them dead, like the Crusaders of old?
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@HorsesPlease19  
The official position is that “neo-pagans” are cringelord gaytheists who want to belong to a “religion” that lets them see tiddies in public and believe that they have “master morality” instead of “slave morality” even though they’ve never even read Nietzsche and Jesus is the definition of Nietzsche’s Ubermensch because he built an entire religion that conquered the world based on subverting and inverting existing religions. They want to think they are members of a superior master race but they don’t want to fight the demographic decline of the hwite race by having lots of kids because that would mean having to do work instead of complaining about other races they hate on the Internet.

Also, Slavs are now officially Persons of Color. I should mention that I’m half Polish so now I’m officially a black person because of the one-drop rule. I’m also half Neapolitan, so I was already 100% black because all southern Italians have Moorish admixture, again thanks to the one-drop rule. I also might be half Mexican, I don’t know, because my bastard-making father allegedly was Mexican. That means I’m 200% black, at least.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@UrbanMysticDee

To be fair, Rodnovers (worshippers of Slavic gods, including Polish people) do have a presence on Tumblr. Like the rest of the site, many of them have leftist views and they oppose the nationalist attitudes in Russian Rodnovery.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@HorsesPlease19  
@HorsesPlease19  
Russian Rodnovery can be described in one word: cucks.  
Cucks nowadays, limpwristing everything and following blatantly fake books on the topic like Книга Велеса (because they can’t be bothered to learn what the actual slavic culture and faith was, or dislike how it was basically khohol spartans, complete with excessive gay), and cucks back when Prince Vladimir reigned: they resisted unification harder than they resisted the baptism, not having someone else’s god higher in the kapische than theirs (despite being in the same pantheon) was far more important to them than keeping their faith altogether.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was listening to the radio, just flipped it on while doing other stuff.  
They were talking about some reporter dude who asked Kamala Harris who was really running the country. She was all like, “Biden, it’s always Biden.”  
She’s smart, not taking responsibility for that, lol.  
I’m not sure what kind of response dude expected.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
I should mention that I’m half Polish so now I’m officially a black person  

This gave me a larger chuckle then it should’ve.

>Jesus is the definition of Nietzsche’s Ubermensch because he built an entire religion that conquered the world based on subverting and inverting existing religions.  
This

@HorsesPlease19  
Yes they did. Another point is that Obama also hated Netanyahu and he is still in quite the privileged position.

@Dex Stewart  
>She’s smart, not taking responsibility for that, lol.  
To be fair, Biden has been saying for awhile that she was in charge of a lot of stuff Though yeah, that is still the smart move.
Anonymous #D1FF
Well Tara Strong has stepped into a big pile of shit. She has come out as a antivaxxer (on top of being a NFT supporter). Many posts on Twitter about it.
Anonymous #0847
IS IT FUNNY YET?  
full  
They had to got the non-salted ones since Hassan alone made the sodium content very high.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@UrbanMysticDee

Meanwhile in Malaysia, during the failed lockdown of 2021:

full

Translated from Malay: “Now that it’s 2030, continue to follow social distancing, please.”

This loser is the definition of failure: an irresponsible Prime Minister who cared more about being in power and order than actually helping the Malaysian people!
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@IvanSatoru

On the other hand, he wasn’t necessarily elected. When the previous Prime Minister, Mahathir, suddenly resigned after his second term as the government was torn between angry politicians, Muhyiddin suddenly took over to “restore order”, as the Sheraton move.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
I love the guy freaking the fuck out beyond that point. Especially the “you think you know better than doctors? Show me your PHD” thing. Motherfucker, a mother should know more about their own children’s medical history & conditions than a doctor dealing in general statistics accounting for millions of people. Why does he think every single medication says “don’t take this shit if you’re on this, this, this or any of these, and consult your doctor first if you have this, this or this condition or are taking any of the following”? The human body is an angry, chaotic chemical cocktail and no two people’s mixtures are the same, and the slightest disturbance to any of the hundreds of wrong parts of one of those unique furnaces of chemical insanity & labyrinthine genetics can cause it to catch fire and explode.

A doctor who knows nothing about you cannot give you the best possible advice for any condition you might have short of “oh, you have a tumor the size of grapefruit hanging from your cheek? Yeah, you should probably have that removed”. That’s why it’s important to monitor what your put in your body and try to understand what it does and why–because nobody else can ever keep track of you as well as you can.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

“you think you know better than doctors? Show me your PHD” thing
“Yep, I know better than the people getting paid LOADSAMONEY (look up CARES) to “treat covid patients”, and I know that they’ve been corrupt enough for decades to “manipulate” the statistics and misdiagnose covid infections and covid deaths for personal gain today.”  
than a doctor dealing in general statistics accounting for millions of people
Bonus: the doctors are actively ignoring and/or manipulating (remember the “pregnant women are totally safe to get jabbed study - but if you look at the numbers, it’s actually the jab causes 4/5 miscarriages in first-trimester pregnancies, OOPSIE”?) the statistics.

Because, again, it’s profitable for them to pretend covid is bigger than it is. And governments have spent way too much money on worthless “vaccines” to admit that they fucked up and recall the jab.  
A doctor who knows nothing about you cannot give you the best possible advice
Bonus: couch diagnosis is medical malpractice, yet it’s literally what’s being done for the jab.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide